Turn offs...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Men and women, what, in a physical nature, turns you off about either sex...

For me...

...women's feet make me want to retch, sorry ladies but they're gross. Along with facial hair that seems to plague some ethnicities of women. Where as massively fat men or men with flabby boobs are one of the biggest turn offs i could imagine.

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/wp-content/styleblog/uploads/2007/04/pedilarge.jpg

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/36000/Bearded-Lady-Salma-Hayek-36331.jpg

http://www.uniquedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/obese-man-calendar.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Gynecomastia_001.jpg

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where as massively fat men or men with flabby boobs are one of the biggest turn offs i could imagine.
Excessive chest area on a man is a huge excitement for me, it's like getting to have sex with a man while feeling up a woman.

Turn offs would be a woman with arm hair-I mean some women have thick arm hair. Bleeegh!

A man who dies his hair (on top of his head) some absurd color which doesn't match his groin, chest, leg, arm or back hair.

Heavily perfumed or cologned men and women. What the heck are they trying to hide with all that stink?

Greased hair-I like running my hands over the head of the man or woman and if they have greased their hair in some way it's disgusting to then have to wipe the stuff off. Hair spray is equally annoying as there is a strange residuue from that.

Occassionally a body odor can send me crawling off in nauseated horror. I like a clean body, although it doesn't have to be just washed a minute ago.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The usual stuff -

Bad Breath

Dandruff

Unclean private parts and hygiene in general

Open sores

Missing limb

Hairless body

Excessive piercings

Unnatural hair dye anywhere

Men who have hips wider than shoulders

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... physically? When people show signs that they don't take care of themselves. (This extends to diet and exercise.)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My #1 physical turn-off: Gross looking teeth!

Other turn offs

Body odor, bad breath (a close second to the gross teeth!)

Overly muscled guys with their veins popping out (I like athletic guys but not like that! I like more of a swimmers build).

Excessive tattoos (one or two small ones are ok, as long as they aren't of something gross)

Body piercings other than ears (I have pierced ears myself, and I don't mind them on men, either)

Morbidly obese guys (slightly overweight is ok - I'm that myself; I'm talking about the extreme here)

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men- Overweight (some weight is okay), smelly, limp dicks

Women- bitchy attitudes, dingleberries in the snatch or ass, smelly women (I love the stench of pussy though) I do like hairy women once in a while, and short hair is a huge turn off.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men- Overweight (some weight is okay), smelly, limp dicks

Women- bitchy attitudes, dingleberries in the snatch or ass, smelly women (I love the stench of pussy though) I do like hairy women once in a while, and short hair is a huge turn off.
...does that mean dangleberries on men aren't a turn off? :tongue:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...does that mean dangleberries on men aren't a turn off? :tongue:

Well when it comes to men, I am usually not in that area playing, so I never really experienced that. But women tend to wipe in both areas, and I love playing in those areas with women. You almost had me there cause I never really thought about it. :wink: By the way, I love the art you have in your pics, very beautiful.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Small hands, unclipped/dirty nails, bad breath, bad teeth, obesity, dyed hair, over-anxious men, and boring men who lack opinions and the ability to hold a conversation.

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
  • Bad breath, bad teeth.

• Being too drunk, too high, or too much of a drug addict is an immediate turnoff.

• Women trying to behave like a child or a "cute schoolgirl." Innocence does not turn me on.

• Bits of toilet paper are a huge turn off, oral sex ain't going to happen if I see that. People in North America need to learn about bidets. Only thing worse than stray toilet paper is if someone hasn't properly wiped their ass. That's game over right there.

• Anyone who won't give auditory feedback during sex is a huge turnoff. What, I'm supposed to read your mind now? You don't have to talk dirty, but at least let me know when you're enjoying something (or when you're really not).

• Anyone who insists on having the lights off. I like seeing who I'm with, and call me a romantic, but sometimes I like to be able to look into the eyes of the person I'm having sex with. I know some people are really self conscious but if you're going to be that intimate with someone you should at least be comfortable enough around them to let them see you naked.

• When someone decides to act out a rape fantasy without negotiating it first. It actually happened to me! They kept trying to wiggle away, and then when I stopped to let them go, they stopped trying to get away. What?! Just tell me you want me to hold you down, don't make me have to stop and talk to you for a while to figure out what you're up to. Which reminds me of...

• Hinting at things. Not actually telling me what you want but just trying to move me where you want, or move you where you want without explaining why. Sometimes it's obvious but if I'm not getting it -- just tell me. Even worse, don't get upset when I can't figure it out. If you want something licked in a specific way there's no harm in asking.

I guess lack of communication is the biggest turnoff for me.

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
Most men turn me off, especially hairy backs and moles and shit like that. Ugly dicks also turn me off...prefer thick flacid ones that are pretty and attached to sort of muscular, smooth bodies. Also don't like uncut cocks or bent ones. (Sorry. Just preferences. I'm far from perfect.) Don't like sagging boobs on women or hair growing around the nipples. Extra long vaginal lips also freak me out. Weird turn ons are big clits and nice biceps with that little vein running down them on women, as well as the usual tits and ass. I'm a sucker for women with muscular legs and asses.