Turn on's

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strong women; women who stand up for themselves or others.

Long winded stuff about how I'm crazy.

I was a pretty intimidating figure through most of middle/high school. People just didn't get in my face, they wouldn't argue with me, they didn't want to see me mad, all that jazz. (So much back story here that doesn't really matter in this discussion.)

In one of my classes freshman year I was giving one of my classmates (a friend) kind of a hard time - a silly exercise in our drama class, I wasn't that much of an asshole.

One of her other friends who didn't know me said, "Mike, shut up." I was really taken aback and kind of turned on. Nobody ever did this, it just didn't happen. It was really hard to flirt with her since she thought I was just a jerk - this being our first interaction - but the thought of a girl that wouldn't just back down from things, wasn't afraid to argue or be mean to me was exciting.

I eventually asked her out and we dated for a good six years.

My current girlfriend is pretty similar in regard to this type of thing and I love her for it.

End long winded crazy talk.

I'm also a sucker for nice long hair - down to around the waist or so. It's incredibly sexy when they're above you and it's just hanging down on you or when it's spread out across the bed while they're on their back.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When my g/f is getting ready to go to bed & she's not selfconscious & just sweet & vulnerable. that gets me really excited & thankful we're together

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
The biggest non sexual turn on for me is when I see the way my fiance interacts with his five year old niece:rolleyes: He is going to be a fine daddy someday and as a woman I find that incredibly appealing:rolleyes:

Yes, i do understand that Honey...

There is something that when a man know how to interactcs with kids that kind of melts my heart too...:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HickBoy said:
People who know where and whether to use an apostrophe.

You said it. Spelling and punctuation are hot!

I love the male scent when i'm close to him, although if his cologne is overpowering, it's a real turn-off.

"Beast of Burden" by the Rolling Stones. "Lullaby" by the Cure. Both guaranteed to make me wet by the end of each song.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
Alex, you little minx.

You see, I'm not the only one who feels that way. :rolleyes:

Oh, and to answer the question (seeing as that's what this whole "threads" thing seems to involve :cool:): intelligence (in terms of how one thinks and looks at the world --- not in terms of IQ and qualifications); not breaking eye-contact or hiding emotions; and exuding an aura of sexual yearning.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When a woman just dosn't know how hot she is and sometimes when she does :naughty: or you see her licking her lips and she has a very long tongue whoo hoo :boggled:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
curious n str8 said:
When a woman just dosn't know how hot she is and sometimes when she does :naughty: or you see her licking her lips and she has a very long tongue whoo hoo :boggled:
Wow, a woman licking her lips is veryyyyyyyyyyyy hotttttttttttttt:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I mentioned this already but nothing turns me on more than a guy with confidence and self-respect. I mean, I've been with guys who thought they had to agree with me or be at my beckoned call, or who would basically do anything if they thought it would get them laid. Some guys take a lot of crap from women because they think they have to. Major turn-off. Gimme a man with self-respect and, who will not give it up just to get laid. Gimme a man who is self-confident enough he thinks I'm just as lucky to have sex with him as he is to have sex with me (hopefully he's right!). Confidence is very sexy :biggrin1: .
Oh, and I like big dicks and muscles too :tongue: :tongue: .

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huge tit implants and 2 of my favorite girls are CHELSEA CHARMS and PENELOPE BLACK DIAMOND

Attachments