Turned down by size

Dex: This has happened to me on a few occasions. I have got a girl into bed and then she has refused to sleep with me because my penis is too big. it is in double figures in inches. has this happened to anyone else?

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Dex@Mar 16 2005, 04:52 AM
This has happened to me on a few occasions. I have got a girl into bed and then she has refused to sleep with me because my penis is too big. it is in double figures in inches. has this happened to anyone else?
[post=291306]Quoted post[/post]​
Dex,

Anytime you present 12, 13 or 14 inches, without warning, be ready for disappointment. Remember, that thing is going into her body and she needs to be concerned or at least conned to let you in. You know all the promises so does she.

blackwood

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dex@Mar 16 2005, 04:52 AM
This has happened to me on a few occasions. I have got a girl into bed and then she has refused to sleep with me because my penis is too big. it is in double figures in inches. has this happened to anyone else?
[post=291306]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, this happens to me with some regularity. I am not sure if it is the shock of the size of my penis or when they realize tht I am an amputee and that my left pant leg is actually filled completely by my cock. It is a burden, but I have adjusted to it.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Join the club, dude. Welcome to the world of having a big dick. I've been turned down more times than I wish to think about. There have been some times when it's gurned into a bad blow job or a bad hand job, and usually I get so mad I just usually get dressed and leave. I find it incredibly rude for a partner to say "don't think you're gonna put that in me" or anything to that effect. If someone is really into me, the size of my dick should not be a turn off. IT's not like I'm just going to slam it right into them, I'm going to take my time, and go step by step. If they can't handle it once it's partially in, then I'll stop, but at least give it a chance. I can't help it that I'm both long and thick, and if that scares someone, well that's their problem, because I'll find somebody who will enjoy it.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
yes, with monotonous regularity. as prepstudinsc points out, it's their loss.

I can deal with an inexperienced girl who wasn't EXPECTING it - it's not her fault any more than it's mine, and there are other ways to "resolve the issue" without vaginal penetration if she's really set against it, so it's not often a complete loss.

however what really does piss me off is the people who corner me in bars or at parties or wherever and rave about how much they love huge cocks and so on, then wimp out when they finally get me in a dark corner without my pants. I mean fucking come on, you just spent 90 minutes straight blatantly soliciting casual sex from me based purely on the size of my dick ... and now you decide you can't handle it after all?? that is just screwing me around whichever way you look at it. grrrr.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the world of having a huge endowment. Trust me when I tell you most guys you will meet in your lifet time will say they would love to have a big dick. However, when they are finally faced with one like we all have in the double digits. They will finally see sometimes it can be a pain in the ass having such an endowment. (no pun intended). As for me I would not change a thing, I have always enjoyed having a big dick and hope you dont let this change your way of thinking about women. Hell its just something your going to have to get used to. Most women are frighted when faced with something that monsterous. I know my wife was.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It depends how you conduct your relationships IMHO. Well endowed men are not well adapted for "quickies".

I was very anxious as a young man about being turned down because of my size, or about causing injury to my partner, or by being unable to gain entry at all. Much of the anxiety came from the comments or advice of of other people: "How do you expect a women to take that?" "They'll run a mile!" "Why don't you try putting it in soft?", etc etc. These comments did not help me gain much confidence, as you can imagine.

But the answer to the fear of rejection has to be a simple one. She will take on the challenge of an outsize penis if she is in love with its owner, and if she is confident in his gentleness and consideration for her.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm well I hope I don't get turned down for my size that would be a real blow. I would hope I'm at a size that's big but not too big. For the guys that get turned down, all I'll say is there are women out there that are VERY turned on by size. Course dunno if they're turned on by having a relationship, if that's what you want. Anyways keep searching and you'll get lucky. Everybody gets lucky at sometime :D

carolinacurious:
however what really does piss me off is the people who corner me in bars or at parties or wherever and rave about how much they love huge cocks and so on, then wimp out when they finally get me in a dark corner without my pants. I mean fucking come on, you just spent 90 minutes straight blatantly soliciting casual sex from me based purely on the size of my dick ... and now you decide you can't handle it after all?? that is just screwing me around whichever way you look at it. grrrr.

I'm sure that sucks but I thought maybe I could add a little perspective. First off, let me make it clear that I don't behave like the people described above. I don't chase after huge dicks either, but if it turns out that someone I'm already enjoying company with has a noticible bulge and the conversation were to head in that direction, (I don't think I'd talk about it for 45 minutes) sure, I'd react favorably to it.

But then, later, the reality might hit, that imagined 8.5 or 9 turns out to be a really thick 10 or an extremely thick 12. Personally, I'm an in for a penny, in for a pound kind of guy and I did everything I could to try to make the guy attached to the one "extremely thick 12" I've encountered have a good time and I think he did, it hurt like fucking hell to me (although I do remember some angels singing at one point), so I certainly hope he did.

It sort of surprises me that women would turn you down, I'm not in double digits but the front door always seemed way more accomodating than the back door to me anyway.

So would I get to the damn point already?!

There are people out there who really (think they?) are into "big" cocks who truly aren't prepared for when they encounter one in the double digits (then you have the whole problem with women who have been told that 6 is really 9 for years). Obviously, I disagree with them not giving it a try but I can understand the shock that they've gotten in over their head or the shock of seeing a truly huge one for the first time. So, while I'm sure it truly is the height of frustration, maybe it's not, "just screwing me around whichever way you look at it."

Also I'd say that for one reason or another most of us probably have been led to water and not allowed to drink; makes you want to scream, but it happens.

The worst story I've ever heard along these lines was told to me by an ex-girlfriend about one of her girlfriends. This guy had been hitting on her at a campus party all night and finally she agreed to take the cold walk across campus to go back to his dorm. They were both undressing and upon seeing his small penis she said, "You brought me all the way over here for that!?", got dressed, and went back to the party.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Mar 17 2005, 08:45 AM
It sort of surprises me that women would turn you down, I'm not in double digits but the front door always seemed way more accomodating than the back door to me anyway.
I don't do anal, with guys or girls. well okay, I will occasionally if someone I'm already seeing specifically requests it, but not in casual encounters.

There are people out there who really (think they?) are into "big" cocks who truly aren't prepared for when they encounter one in the double digits
yeah, yeah. I have no problem with that as I said. my problem is when they deliberately make claims as to their experience and ability, in order to get me into bed, which they then can't support.

I am perfectly happy with someone saying "I'd really like to, but I'm not sure if I could actually take it" - no problem, let's go find out, thanks for being honest with me. what I hate is when someone makes implications or outright lies to me, then squirms out of it.

The worst story I've ever heard along these lines was told to me by an ex-girlfriend about one of her girlfriends. This guy had been hitting on her at a campus party all night and finally she agreed to take the cold walk across campus to go back to his dorm. They were both undressing and upon seeing his small penis she said, "You brought me all the way over here for that!?", got dressed, and went back to the party.
[post=291596]Quoted post[/post]​
oof. okay, I concede that must be so much worse. when people do stuff like that it's no wonder so many guys get so neurotic about dick size :(

evanrude36360

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long did it take for your wife to get used to your size?

Originally posted by kilbasadad@Mar 16 2005, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the world of having a huge endowment. Trust me when I tell you most guys you will meet in your lifet time will say they would love to have a big dick. However, when they are finally faced with one like we all have in the double digits. They will finally see sometimes it can be a pain in the ass having such an endowment. (no pun intended). As for me I would not change a thing, I have always enjoyed having a big dick and hope you dont let this change your way of thinking about women. Hell its just something your going to have to get used to. Most women are frighted when faced with something that monsterous. I know my wife was.
[post=291357]Quoted post[/post]​

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I think i posted this story already.

I hooked up with a girl a few years back. She only had sex with one guy (who i eventually heard from her was pretty small) and to her, what use to be my 9 inch penis was too big for her to even bother. Thus, i only received head.

A few (6? 7? i dont remember exactly) months or so ago, she came back, just for a one night stand, determined to get revenge for thinking she couldn't take 9 inches (she had a bit more experience after 2 or so years). When she saw it, i think i was about 12 inches? Again was surprised, and said she swore she remembered it being smaller. I let her think so, and she decided on head again, only to realize her mouth was too small for that, and had to give me a hand job with both hands.

I blamed her for shrinking :D

gamma_phi: Never happened to me since I'm not big. Women have been turned on by my size and wanted to have sex with me as a result of seeing it (posted in the Virginity thread) but that's it. I guess with something as allegedly large as yours, you have the responsibility of informing them of what they're getting themselves into, or what's getting ready to go into them. Hope this helps.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Dex,

The poster Max pretty much hit it on the head for ya. I've been turned down before becauseof my size AND I've also had girls change their minds after turning me down because they got to know me and realized I'm not a weapon of mass poontang destruction out to do them in...just a nice guy with a very large member who wants to share a nice experience...or two...or, well you get the idea...with them.

Be a good guy, treat your female friends with respect, and you'll have as much success as you're supposed to have, but unfortunately nobody can help you figure out how to not be turned down again.

Albertaguy: I encountered that very problem many times in my youth. It lead to a great deal of confusion and anxiety. I eventually learned that you have to let her see your bulge or tell her what to expect. Although I have found that later in life 30 yrs and after, women can be more understanding, if not eager to play with your gift. Foreplay , for well endowed men, is a must! She has to be REALLY stimulated and WELL LUBRUCATED. Never attempt to just shove it in, you will hurt her immensly.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Shit. I had written something fucking brilliant, and then I hit CTRL-something and *poof*, it vanished.

Anyways, I had been saying that I am often on the recieving end of male-male sexual encounters, and I have a knack for finding and bedding some REALLY well-endowed guys, often by chance, and, well... I can say this to anyone who's turned someone down solely based on size: you're a total dumbass. I can't even think of anything that's more of a turn-on than trying to work up to accomodating an extra-large dick, what with all the foreplay and oral and rimming and... omg. So hot. So much better than the actual sex. Almost :p

Anyways, yeah. I can't fathom doing that to a guy with 10"+, or this beercan-thick cock. I wouldn't! I'd go at that monsta with gusto!

...Take it as a hint, guys :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

D

deleted111

This topic used to hold a lot more weight for me then it does right now in my life. My current BF likes me for me, my dick is just an added feature to the relationship. He likes the fact that there are many positions he couldn't do with his ex's....but the comment to "larger endowments aren't condusive for quickies" is so true. I think that everyone faces different struggles with their sexuality while going through the teenage years and getting older into the bar scenes and the people that frequent those scenes. I think the interesting thing for me personally growing up was, out of all the things most boys have to deal with growing up. Did you ever thing it would be an issue of having too big of a penis? I of course didn't think so until I was more acquainted with the facts. I have been with many guys and enough girls ( in my youth ) to know that even if I was 3 or 4" shorter I would still have issues with varying partners depending on what they are accustomed too and/or what they feel they could become accustomed too. I have been turned down for sex before, in some cases that was the end of the evening. In some cases, we did some oral in the hope that the night wouldn't be a total loss. I find that even guys who appreciate my dick and might even possibly be with me because of it ( in my past ) might still not be willing to have it inside them. You can find bigger endowments erotic and even impressive......doesn't mean you want one inside of you. I think a lot of stereotype is given to both males and females majorily "wanting" larger penis vs smaller penis. Not saying that the majority of you LPSG folks believe that but I would say the sexual stereotype is present in a large number of people. It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. Even if I had a smaller penis, it wouldn't change the fact that everybody wants something. If you feel your intimacy is better improved by being with someone who has a larger endowment, that is your choice. The fact of the matter is, if you possess a large endowment of some sort whether male or female. You of course have to be comfortable with what you have if you want to enjoy yourself but at the same time, so does the person you are with. One night stands and pickup type situations do not quite apply simply because you and the other do not necessarily know what your getting into. In an actual relationship of sorts, it can be much more complicated. I for one have lost relationships because of my size. Looking back, I don't regret what transpired. I would rather lose a boyfriend after 4 months because the bedroom action isn't what was expected then go 5 years, then have it happen. My current boyfriend is very supportive and likes all of me. I guess I am fortunate in regards to my sexuality, I am versatile with him......lucky for him :).
I am the receiver 80% of the time, but thats fine with me. I enjoy being the bottom for him and thank god he isn't that big (7x6). I like his size just the way it is, I wouldn't want to be with anyone bigger for sure! But even if he was slightly smaller, it wouldn't bother me either. I went almost an entire year with one of my ex's who was only 6x5 so it really all boils down to the person in question. I have been with quite a varying blend of guys. In my experiences, being selfish is necessary and you should never settle. It is so discouraging for me in my current relationship to be hit on by guys at the bar and online, who might actually have a physical attraction to me rather then my penis. My issue with the size of my penis isn't that I don't like it, its that someone else likes it more then me. That to me is unacceptable. Life is a short enough trip as it is, I don't think anyone should ever have to settle for someone they don't completely want to be with......size included.

Anyways, this went a little off tangent in a few places. My apologies but I felt like saturating the entire field on this one from my own point of view. Thanks for reading :)

Nate

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
has happened to me more than a few times. especially this year, my frosh year in college. but then word got out about my size and i started meeting girls who were into size, so i don't get turned down for it so much. still happens though, girls who think they want big don't always know how big i am. still hooking up with girls who like size has worked better for me.