Turned down by size

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know how that goes, being turned down by size sucks. I met this girl last fall and we ended up going back to my dorm but once she took off my pants she was startled by my size and looked very surprised. anyways, she said she didn't want to have sex because she knew it would hurt too much, however I did receive oral, so that was definitely a plus. basically you have to just respect the girl or guy and not force them to do anything they don't want to.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It happened to me last night...we tried but finally gave up because once I started going in it was just to big. I ended up getting oral, so it was ok.
What I hate is when they say "no" before they even try...at least give it a chance before you turn us down. :( We have feelings too.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
hmm.... this isn't exactly the same, but i was down in San Jose at a convention (like 1600 or so people in the same hotel).. when one of these girls i'd been talking to told one of my roommates that no, she wouldn't sleep with me, because i was too short. too short for her taste, or physically too short for a human being, i don't know. "too short" is what my roommate quoted.

so yeah... turned down from sex because of a body trait you can't ever physically change. it does suck. it's like... violating. i guess.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Apr 7 2005, 12:45 AM
at least give it a chance before you turn us down. :( We have feelings too.
[post=297815]Quoted post[/post]​
oh no we don't! we have huge dicks, why would we have personalities or feelings as well? don't you know we only exist as a media stereotype for everyone else's amusement? christ, you're talking like we're actually HUMAN BEINGS or something! :puke:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Apr 7 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Apr 7 2005, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-prepstudinsc@Apr 7 2005, 12:45 AM
at least give it a chance before you turn us down. :( We have feelings too.
[post=297815]Quoted post[/post]​
oh no we don&#39;t&#33; we have huge dicks, why would we have personalities or feelings as well? don&#39;t you know we only exist as a media stereotype for everyone else&#39;s amusement? christ, you&#39;re talking like we&#39;re actually HUMAN BEINGS or something&#33; :puke:
[post=298051]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh shut up and fuck me.

hung_big: I&#39;m here once you are done with Jana too, Dr. Rock ;)

hung_big: Not a problem Dr. Can you pencil me in for 8:00 pm? That&#39;s the only time that works for me ;)

But I can be flexible for you..wait...no...I&#39;ll be rigid for you :D :p

hung_big: Oh, and then she will piss you off and I can take her place in the make-up fuck&#33;

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just an observation, but seems to me that it is mostly the women turning down the gigantically-hung men. Not too much of men turning down men. I suppose that adds credence to the adage "There are two kinds of gay men - size queens and liars."

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My roommate&#39;s complaint about guys that are hung is that they seem to be more into the fact that they are hung then being with her.

Maybe that happens more often. Most males egos seem to be tied to their penis size anyway.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by evanrude36360+Mar 18 2005, 02:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evanrude36360 &#064; Mar 18 2005, 02:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How long did it take for your wife to get used to your size?

<!--QuoteBegin-kilbasadad
@Mar 16 2005, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the world of having a huge endowment.  Trust me when I tell you most guys you will meet in your lifet time will say they would love to have a big dick.  However, when they are finally faced with one like we all have in the double digits.  They will finally see sometimes it can be a pain in the ass having such an endowment. (no pun intended).  As for me I would not change a thing, I have always enjoyed  having a big dick and hope you dont let this change your way of thinking about women.  Hell its just something your going to have to get used to.  Most women are frighted when faced with something that monsterous.  I know my wife was.
[post=291357]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=291811]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

evanrude,

Right at two years, after the birth of out first child.

Then she was absolutely turned on to the whole idea, but never has taken absolutely all of it. Slowly, ever so slowly.

b.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Max, a perfect, exquisit answer. As ever.

:yourock:

Originally posted by Max@Mar 16 2005, 04:03 PM
It depends how you conduct your relationships IMHO. Well endowed men are not well adapted for "quickies".

I was very anxious as a young man about being turned down because of my size, or about causing injury to my partner, or by being unable to gain entry at all. Much of the anxiety came from the comments or advice of of other people: "How do you expect a women to take that?" "They&#39;ll run a mile&#33;" "Why don&#39;t you try putting it in soft?", etc etc. These comments did not help me gain much confidence, as you can imagine.

But the answer to the fear of rejection has to be a simple one. She will take on the challenge of an outsize penis if she is in love with its owner, and if she is confident in his gentleness and consideration for her.
[post=291366]Quoted post[/post]​

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A girl&#39;s reaction to seeing a big dick for the first time is similar to what she might say when the waiter puts dinner in front of her. "Wow, that looks great, but its much too much. I can&#39;t possibly finish it all."

I&#39;ve never had a girl leave before we "finished the meal" - at least not beacuse of size.

There was one girl who totally freaked out when she saw that I was uncut. She reacted as if I had warts and boils on it. She kept saying she was sorry, that she&#39;d never been with "one like that" and that she wanted no part of it - all while she was getting dressed.

I did what I think any guy would do. I pulled the foreskin back and showed it was just like any other penis. "Look, baby. See, it&#39;s the same. Try it. Please baby. Please." After she left it, I jacked off and then called her cell phone to tell her what a bitch she was.

Yeah, I guess I&#39;m still bitter.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Ralexx@May 5 2005, 02:50 PM
Max, a perfect, exquisit answer. As ever.

:yourock:

[post=308226]Quoted post[/post]​

Ralexx .. you are far too kind, mon amis ... but, more to the point.

Welcome back&#33;

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know...maybe im just too obsessed. I woudl never turn a guy down because he was too big...id spend all night trying to find out how best to pleasure him...after all for many guys in the gay world (those helpless romantics like me), once there is attraction on our part, the excitement in helping our partner acheive pleasure becomes more important than our own gratification. So girls, if youre out there give it a try and then hand &#39;em over to me. ;) Just kidding, but seriously... Give it a try then if you cant do one thing experiment. If you cant experiment in the bedroom, I doubt you will have much luck finding compatibility or satisfaciton anywhere.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Apr 20 2005, 03:58 PM
Just an observation, but seems to me that it is mostly the women turning down the gigantically-hung men. Not too much of men turning down men. I suppose that adds credence to the adage "There are two kinds of gay men - size queens and liars."
[post=302536]Quoted post[/post]​

Somehow I missed this post. I have been turned down numerous size due to my size. Some guys find the prospect of bottoming for someone with a cock this thick to be daunting. I&#39;m really not a size queen. As far as anal sex goes, I&#39;m a top, so penis size is not a factor. And in oral sex, I find an average cock to be a much more manageable mouthful than a mammoth dong.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While a naive question, as what size in general DOES the situation get too big to handle? I mean, the thickest I&#39;ve ever successfully bottomed for was 6.5".

DMW, I really have nothing for comparison, but have you mentioned your thickness before?

Being 5.75 thick, most of the bottoms I&#39;ve had have been pretty satisfied. If they were overwhelmed, it wasn&#39;t from my above average size.

Oh...I&#39;ve said too much. *ninja vanish*

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I&#39;m certainly not giganto by any means, but at 6.5" around, I&#39;ve encountered problems with some guys taking it (never had a woman unable to accept it however). Part of the problem may be that my head is larger than the shaft when I&#39;m hard and shaft is 6" or so right behind the head....so there&#39;s not much taper to stretch him open. And some guys are just more pliable than others. Kinda&#39; like dicks...there&#39;s no two holes alike&#33;

Way TMI huh?