Turned down sex after bad odor etc.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by actioncfc, Dec 12, 2007.

1. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Have you ever started to have sex with someone and had to get out of it due to a bad odor or something else that turned you off. Some ladies have a vaginal smell that can not detect. How did you get out of sex?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You don't have to decline.
    Just put her in the shower with you,ask her to douche
    and go on about your sexual business.
    No big deal!
    unless she still smells,then maybe she has some infection,clap,yeast, or something.Perhaps no one taught her about keeping clean,how old is she?
    cigarbabe:saevil:

3. guestfuse

guestfuse Member

I was once with a woman who had a sulfur-like smell. Disgusting, any idea why that was?

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

im sure she was aware of it. there is no funky smell that imenates from your nether regions without you knowing about it. I've heard this story so many times from men and yes all of us are capable of smelling horrible if we dont practice proper hygiene. Sadly so many women werent tought as children how to clean themselves- thats my guess.

I am so paranoid about any smells- i carry antiperspirant in my car, baby wipes, etc. I cant stand the thought of my husband ever having a complaint in this area. This is just another one those things that gets checked off my obsessive compulsive list daily....

5. mrkun

mrkun New Member

I was under the impression that douching could cause infections because it changes the pH balance of the vagina, and that one should just wash inside with water. But what do I know?

6. Principessa

Gold Member

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Never have a one night stand with a head cold.

8. manniner

manniner New Member

i am a clean nut...always have a hot soapy shower before sex...and gargle while im in the shower.......a long time ago i met this guy at a bar, he had a really nice package...so i took him home to my apartment.....he was squating over me thrusting this beautiful cock down my throat....i looked up at his ass, and little pieces of toilet paper in his crack.....ugh....

9. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

That's better than seeing "dingleberries!":eek:

Actually, I've turned down a few dudes because of "head cheese" smell.
    Had I been home and able to take a bath or shower with him (as part of the foreplay), maybe things could have been different.

How did I politely back out? Something to the effect of "my throat is killing me" or "a dry socket - going to the dentist tomorrow."

Draft saved Draft deleted