Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met up with this beautiful Thai women this past week. We had a dinner date tonight, and then back to my place for a nightcap. One thing lead to another, and when she got Mr. Happy out of my briefs, she said, "no way, it's too big"! After regaining my composure, I said okay, we don't have to do anything that your not comfortable with.
I just found this shocking:eek: . This is the first time that this type of situation has ever occured. I am not hung huge by any means, maybe a bit thick, but have never been turned down because of apparent size.
I don't look at this as a negative( actually a self-esteem boooster), but I can now relate to what some of the big guys here must encounter a lot more frequently than us average+ guys do.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so. She was going on all week about how long it's been since she got laid, and how bad she needed to get back into the saddle again after her recent divorce. Unless I'm just clueless(always a possibility), the signals that I received all week pointed towards a rewarding Friday night for the two of us.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats not big my any means man.it is above average length for 0.5" and 0.6" in girth.thats about above average.nice size but it could be too big.no way.

kpchumpy

Just Browsing
Media
ps. It also sucks to be the one to turn someone down. I knew this guy for a couple of years; really liked him, we went on a few dates. When we got physical it was obviously too big. I had to end the whole thing, and am still struck with some guilt because I actually liked him, and I know there are some guys who can; nay, love to accomodate him. I just am not physically able too.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met up with this beautiful Thai women this past week. We had a dinner date tonight, and then back to my place for a nightcap. One thing lead to another, and when she got Mr. Happy out of my briefs, she said, "no way, it's too big"! After regaining my composure, I said okay, we don't have to do anything that your not comfortable with.
I just found this shocking:eek: . This is the first time that this type of situation has ever occured. I am not hung huge by any means, maybe a bit thick, but have never been turned down because of apparent size.
I don't look at this as a negative( actually a self-esteem boooster), but I can now relate to what some of the big guys here must encounter a lot more frequently than us average+ guys do.
Well, just as a point of interest for me & the rest of the board, & a frame of reference for you, you're how big? And what was the dimensions/stature on your lady friend again?

Thanks PW. 1 women out of 65 in my 43 years on this planet is'nt going to make me take it to heart.
If she was Thai/ asian, and possibly not in your height range, it could've been perspective.

I don't think so. She was going on all week about how long it's been since she got laid, and how bad she needed to get back into the saddle again after her recent divorce. Unless I'm just clueless(always a possibility), the signals that I received all week pointed towards a rewarding Friday night for the two of us.

6.2 X 5.5
There is a remote possibility that to a thai/asian woman such as her that 6.2x5.5 to her might be gargantuan, or maybe she hasn't had as many partners as she led on. Her ex hubby could very well have been micro dicked, and she hadn't been with anything larger than him.

Get some more input from her, find out what hubby sported in regards to endowement, find out if indeed that's the case. Like I said, that might be a remote possiblity.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will try/pry to get that info. She is 5'4" 120lbs. I'm 6' 168lbs. Today I did think of the possibility that the ex hubbies size might have been small, which made me seem big. Traditionally, a lot of these women get married, and have'nt ever had any other partners in thier lives before marriage. I was, as she told me last week going to be the first man after her recent divorce that occured 4 months ago.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks man. But at least you realize it's just a freak thing. Seriously, at 6X5.5 that's weird you were too big for her. Personally I hear about big guys who have women telling them it's too big, and I don't know why exactly but I've never had that problem, and I'm 8 X almost 6. I had 1 or 2 women who thought I was too big after we had sex, but most women I've had sex with either loved the size or at least it wasn't a problem. It's probably just that one woman you met who is small or something.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An update on this calamity. I asked my lady friend today during a casual conversation about her married life with a very abusive ex-husband. I brought up sex, which led me to nervously ask her about the size of her ex's member. Her reponse was to wiggle her index finger back and forth, indicating tiny/small.
She is a very nice person, and since I have'nt been in a serious relationship for three years(just the usual NSA sex)she's agreed to pursue it, but wants to take her time getting aquinted with something a lot larger than she's been used to.
So, as many of you pointed out, she may be petitewhich she is, and has'nt ever had enjoyable sex with the ex. I hope to change that soon.
Thanks to all for the helpful replies.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You misunderstand my post Rikter. She IS willing to pursue a relationship. She just needs time to explore with me something that is bigger than she is used to.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah you're not a gorilla, and your body looks fine to me so I dunno what that other poster's problem is. Anyway best of luck with your lady. Sometimes it just takes a great deal of patience. ;)

I was going to say, Im 6' 168lbs. Hardly fat. I have a normal amount of body hair for a southern Italian. I'm not a gorilla/ lol.