Turned off by big cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Renyson_Ripbottom, Feb 8, 2009.

1. D_Renyson_Ripbottom

D_Renyson_Ripbottom New Member

Are some girls turned off by a (too) big cock?

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on whom it's attached to.

OK, I'm not a woman, but I've known enough of them to be able to guess at this answer.

3. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know my limits on what I can take, and if a guy's big enough that it would be painful, I'm less interested.

But then, tis always fun to play, even if pain is involved.

4. packingabiggun

packingabiggun New Member

Albums:
    Ive flopped my cock out onece and then woman just turned and said she couldnt.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have had some women tell me no, but it wasn't my size, they just didn't feel like fucking at the time. time of the month or ???? who knows.

sometimes, they'll give you a quick feel over your pants, a size check. put it in their memory, and come back in a couple of weeks.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a few Asian girls put off to the point where they were not sure if they could have sex with me or not. I reassured them that I'd had sex with quite a few women without any problems, and they were obviously convinced by what I said or my manner, because we had sex without any problems. But for sure they were initially convinced that I wouldn't fit or it was going to be painful or something.

7. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Never seen it.... Fascination and determination seem to take over....

All that trash talk about it being too big goes out the window when they are dripping wet.

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm one of those crazy buggers who prefers lunch meat to pork roast.

9. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

Some dicks look great being very huge because there's a lot to see of a beautiful penis but if they are too big, that might be all that you can enjoy about them. From a functional standpoint, it would hurt a great deal for most women to have sex with a man that was nearly and literally hung like a horse. I know some women can take way more than others, but the majority of us will be in some kind of pain.

Well...there's oral. A woman can enjoy going down on a large dick, but I've seen some video footage where some dicks were so huge that a woman was not be able to go down on one even halfway. She could only get her mouth around the head and that is as far as she could go.

Not sure how enjoyable that is to a man with a large dick either, compared to one who can get full service. I mean the guy with the big dick will feel anything period during oral, especially around the head, but my thinking is that most men would prefer some full attention to the entire shaft once in awhile during both oral and vaginal sex rather than get very limited play.

This doesn't mean I am turned off by very large dicks. In fact I enjoy when they are large (although I like penis period and find many types beautiful) but again if the dick is crazy big, I'll be more turned by putting something that gargantuan that inside of me...specifically all the way. I'll try to do other things with it.

I can't imagine how bad that would feel for those who do anal. However, I've heard that some bi men with big dicks prefer sex with men anally over vaginal sex with women because supposedly the ass is handle way more length. I guess that might be right since the ass has no "cervix" to hit against.

That would make a good thread topic. Do bi men with very big dicks prefer anal sex because asses are able to handle the size better than pussy?

#9 EternalCaverns, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  10. wowomglol

wowomglol New Member

I know of two girls that are turned off by VERY large penises. It's more about the look of the big old thing flopping around than not wanting to take it, I believe.

11. poizen-ivy

poizen-ivy New Member

Albums:
    Exactly! Never say never.

I've seen some big ones and thought, 'wow ...ouch....wow' and still got on the saddle, so I think it depends on the person.

Draft saved Draft deleted