Turned off by tattoos and piercings

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have asked in the past who liked tattoos and piercings and who had them and stuff, but now i have a kind of differnt question. When looking for people to hook up with do tattoos and piercings negatively impact your decision or not. I know its a werid question but i was wondering. I am 6 1 and 130 pounds and fit and have been told i am hot so its not coming from my mouth really but i am heavily tattooed and pierced as well and have yet to be on a date or anything like that. I was wondering if its my tattoos that throw people off or am i just unlucky right now lol, i know its a werid question and its late so hopefully its worded ok. Thanks for any imput you can give me though.

though i am totally not regretting my decision to be heavily moddified though with out my body art i feel incomplete its just to see what other people think its not like i want to go back on it or anything lol just to be clear

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, always be who you are. Don't try to pretend to be some preppy yobbo fuckhead just to get a date. I think tats are hot, and you look great and have an awesome cock.

Everyone goes through some dry periods in the dating game -- maybe this is one of yours. Don't sweat it too much.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by warwithscars@Sep 8 2005, 06:47 AM
I have asked in the past who liked tattoos and piercings and who had them and stuff, but now i have a kind of differnt question. When looking for people to hook up with do tattoos and piercings negatively impact your decision or not. I know its a werid question but i was wondering. I am 6 1 and 130 pounds and fit and have been told i am hot so its not coming from my mouth really but i am heavily tattooed and pierced as well and have yet to be on a date or anything like that. I was wondering if its my tattoos that throw people off or am i just unlucky right now lol, i know its a werid question and its late so hopefully its worded ok. Thanks for any imput you can give me though.

though i am totally not regretting my decision to be heavily moddified though with out my body art i feel incomplete its just to see what other people think its not like i want to go back on it or anything lol just to be clear
[post=341427]Quoted post[/post]​

I was looking for your pic, but I did'nt see it, but I bet your cute!

I think the problem is not so much with your tats but probably your area. I know here in the city, theres always alot of action going on. But if I lived in a town with no night life i'm sure things would be different. Maybe its just your area.

Whats your age?

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i am not trying to be anything i am not its abit to late to try to be a preppy whatever lol i have tattoos on my face lol but yeah i do live in a smaller town and well i live in indiana so yeah i see the point lol but even like ugly ugly people are getting lucky left and right and well all i have is my left and right lol but oh well i meet cool people on the internet no where near me though and for alley i just turned 20

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by warwithscars@Sep 8 2005, 02:26 PM
yeah i am not trying to be anything i am not its abit to late to try to be a preppy whatever lol i have tattoos on my face lol but yeah i do live in a smaller town and well i live in indiana so yeah i see the point lol but even like ugly ugly people are getting lucky left and right and well all i have is my left and right lol but oh well i meet cool people on the internet no where near me though and for alley i just turned 20
[post=341501]Quoted post[/post]​

For your information, I am extremely turned on by tattoos and piercings. Wish you could post some pics of your tats and piercings...especially facial tat. It might get you some e mails and interest. I am too old for you and too far away, but I know there are guys out there who want exactly what you are.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Sabln7+Sep 8 2005, 02:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sabln7 &#064; Sep 8 2005, 02:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-warwithscars@Sep 8 2005, 02:26 PM
[post=341501]Quoted post[/post]​

For your information, I am extremely turned on by tattoos and piercings. Wish you could post some pics of your tats and piercings...especially facial tat. It might get you some e mails and interest. I am too old for you and too far away, but I know there are guys out there who want exactly what you are.
[post=341503]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wow, I would&#39;nt mine seeing those facial tats too&#33;

Like Sabln said, your young and hung, there are many people looking for what you have.
Don&#39;t let it get you down :happy:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i just add a gallery so it has some pictures of my facial tattoos and such there are a couple months old though so i dont have the same piercings anymore ie all the shit on my bottom lip lol but its will have to do till i take new pictures

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really appreciate the art and the journey you are on. Don&#39;t sweat the dating thing...my freaky tattoo artist gets laid more than anybody I&#39;ve ever known&#33; BTW, all that work you&#39;ve done and no genital mods? :yourock:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no i do have genital modifications i just dont have any good pictures of them i need updated pictures, i have a 3 inch subincision and 8g rib implant and 2 0g bead implants on the top of the shaft, i am about to get to apadryvia piercings though.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I&#39;ve always gone for clean cut guys and honestly heavy tats and especially piercings are a huge turn-off for me. However, you&#39;ll find that not everyone shares my tastes and that some people like your tats and piercings. My BF doesn&#39;t have any body mods but wants a tat and I have no body mods except for one pierced ear done a long time ago.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by warwithscars@Sep 8 2005, 06:47 AM

[post=341427]Quoted post[/post]​
Absolutely. Tattoos and piercings are a 100% turnoff to me. Pierced ears or eyebrow is all I can handle - everthing else just freaks me out. I can&#39;t even look someone in the face who has a pierced nose, lip or tongue as it just grosses me out completely.

As for tattoos, I suppose one or two small ones would be okay - but I find any substantial amount of them to be ugly.

Just my own personal and subjective opinion. I mean no offense to anyone who has piercings or tattoos. It is free world and do what you like. The fact that I don&#39;t like it is my problem - though I&#39;m likely to avoid you in person (or run from the room) rather than ask for a date.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Aw no dude...I think that your piercings and tats are great&#33; I would just be concerned that you&#39;d rip some skin off one day suspending yourself...that wouldn&#39;t be that cool at all. P.S. Nice appendage.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tell ya, I have a few tats and I like them on others as well.
What disturbs me are the cuts.

It&#39;s something I don&#39;t understand.
It makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

I see tats and jewelry as adornment, as well as symbolic to some extent.
The cuts seem beyond that somehow.

I think I might avoid approaching you if I didn&#39;t know you.
I&#39;m not sure why. Why should it matter? I don&#39;t know.

Just my gut response. :shrug:

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well to me scarification is the most pure form of body adornment, its a design that is for all intensive purposes made totally by the body i mean you do have to cut it first but the body uses its own materials to make it as it heals, its not much unlike a tattoo really you can get just as intricate and detail with it and they are really pretty when they heal, its not to mistaken with peolpe that cut themselves for attention, i hate pain i hate it its not for that at all its all the end effect and those are fresh pictures scars are very sudtle and pretty when they heal they are a nice pink to dark red, i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder scarification is quite as mainstream so its misunderstood as of late but its a really a beautifull way to make art.

oh and also scarification is the oldest form of body art, it has been used as a rite of passage from child to adult hood in cultures all over the world for thouands of years

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by warwithscars@Sep 9 2005, 07:46 PM
well to me scarification is the most pure form of body adornment. . .
[post=341903]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve got a scarification as well -- a stained-glass window design on my shoulder blade that I&#39;ve had for seven years now. I found the experience of getting scarred to be almost cathartic. It was painful, yes, but it was painful by conscious choice, and I was able to focus through it.

Also, the scarification tends to elicit more interesting reactions in other people. I definitely get more questions about my other body modifications than I do about the scarification, but the questions I get about that tend to be more thoughtful and insightful.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
Many people are frankly scared of people who have tattoos -- fair or unfair, like it or not. To a large extent its generational. But to many of us in professional life, tattoos say something about the person that is not flattering. Maybe it&#39;s the biker, prison gang association. There&#39;s certainly a sleaze factor. In my business, which deals with public presentations, celebrity gatherings, etc, I won&#39;t even interview any prospective employee who walks in with a visible tattoo, or any body piercing, except earrings -- on women&#33;
Call me sexist, I don&#39;t care. I will not risk my position, reputation or anything because some dumb shit 20-year-old thinks eyebrow piercing is cool. It makes you look totally stupid -- what else can you do to screw up your body.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by warwithscars@Sep 8 2005, 01:47 AM
When looking for people to hook up with do tattoos and piercings negatively impact your decision or not.

Quite frankly, yes.