Turned on by boyish-looking girls

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize I'm totally turned on by girls who have a bit of a 'boyish' look to them; short hair, small chest, not overly "made up".

Not androgynous enough that you look twice out of confusion, but girls who carry themselves with more of a tom-girl composure. To me these girls have a certain "cuteness" that I fall for every time.

So who else is with me in this...attraction? I don't know that I'd call it a fetish because I think thats just the girl I prefer.

Here's an example, also Natalie Portman in some movies (like her new one!)
20050421-SamaireArmstrong_small.jpg

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know if there's a name for it, but, it's my fetish of choice. Love a woman with slim hips (and not too curvy), small perky boobs and a tight, round butt! Mercy! The other shit you mentioned is also a turn-on--short haircut, tomboyish walk and mannerisms. All way, way hot!

Pat Benatar back in the day, hot hot hot!

Gotta be legal, though. No interest in barely developed teens or any teens at all!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was surfing the other nite and stumbled on something on MTV called "shot at love with Tila Tequila" (the 'twist' is she is BIsexual, so its a group of straight men competing against a group of lesbians (and Tila is very atractive)

anyway- you might want to google the show and look up a contestant named 'Dani'. When I first saw her i honestly thought she was transexual (or whatever you call a sexchanged these days)...very startling..and she is a Fireman (person?)... even nicer- she seems to be totally genuine (so much so I watched the show the next week)

she is VERY androgenous

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My guess is that this attraction is not uncommon, but maybe not shared by a majority. It also reminds me of some things I've heard about the ancient Spartans, and probably ran into similar sentiments in Metamorphosis or the Odyssey and stuff like that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah i love sporting a short spunky haircut, but without make up and breasts, i'd look like a pretty boy. Thank God for boobs and Loreal!

But i have found i've had tons of compliments on my super short hair, seems like guys do appreciate a girl who can pull it off and be confident, not having to hide behind cheerleader hair.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha..yes yes cheerleader hair is NOT a requirement of being an attractive girl, at least in my book :)

And catman, I do know exactly who you're talking about and that girl is definitely up there on my list. Unfortunately all the girls I know are quite girly.

For what its worth, I've also seen the hottest girls in my life at suicidegirls. YIKES!

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i dont mean to be a smart ass but i dont think that is Natalie Portman in that picture.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont mean to be a smart ass but i dont think that is Natalie Portman in that picture.

It's not, my phrasing of that statement was just kind of poor. That girl is Samaire Armstrong, and she's fucking hot. :smile:

Has anyone ever caught their eye on someone in passing, thinking it's a cute chick and then upon further inspection realizing its an emo-boy. Thats annoying. haha.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of a "boyish looking girl" but am not slim. I'm average (ok slightly chubby) but small breasted (in proportion to the rest of me, although technically I'm "average" sized...) and not curvy. I also have broad shoulders, am big boned and naturally muscular. (I have gallery pics - but all my pics are fully clothed and include face pic...)

I also have short hair. I've found that with my face shape (square jawline) and hair texture (baby-fine), short hair looks better on me than long hair does. Even my LTR guy, who normally goes gaga for long hair (and has long hair himself) likes my looks better with short hair.

Funny, I've been trying to be more "girly looking" and there are these guys who actually prefer my type! :biggrin1: I still like my more flattering/girly clothes though. I still have my older more "unisex" type clothes but I like my new clothes better. And I do wear makeup but I don't go overboard with it.

I sometimes feel unattractive when reading posts from guys talking about the kind of women they go for, but then I go out into the real world and those are rare women indeed. In the real world I hold my own with no problem. I may not be centerfold material but most of the guys in my circle of friends find me attractive (if a bit too shy).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize I'm totally turned on by girls who have a bit of a 'boyish' look to them; short hair, small chest, not overly "made up".Not androgynous enough that you look twice out of confusion, but girls who carry themselves with more of a tom-girl composure. To me these girls have a certain "cuteness" that I fall for every time.
That was me from 16-22. At 22 my body changed and I got a little bit of hips but really just a rounder butt hahaha gotta love mother nature. If I was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a leather jacket with a baseball cap, from behind I looked like a twink. :tongue: It was not uncommon for gay men on Asbury Park, NJ to try to pick me up in my early 20's LMAO :biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not me. Whenever I see Fox News Catherine Herridge I think "boy I'd hate to play her in contact sports." Then when Martha MacCallum comes on my heart goes pitty-patt and I think "boy if she and I were at a fabulous resort in the Caribbean...alone in a bungalow...just Martha and myself..."

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...you might want to google the show and look up a contestant named 'Dani'...and she is a Fireman...she is VERY androgenous

Ooh. My friend (who's a lesbian) and I (who am gay) totally fight over her. I really would marry a girl who was a "stud" just so I can tell my family I've married a girl.

*I'd make her wear a strap-on, though. Just so that we both get what we want. LOL!!!

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize I'm totally turned on by girls who have a bit of a 'boyish' look to them; short hair, small chest, not overly "made up".

Not androgynous enough that you look twice out of confusion, but girls who carry themselves with more of a tom-girl composure. To me these girls have a certain "cuteness" that I fall for every time.

So who else is with me in this...attraction? I don't know that I'd call it a fetish because I think thats just the girl I prefer.

http://weblog.moetkunnen.com/media/1/20050421-SamaireArmstrong_small.jpg
You simply love dikes !

D_Haole_Berry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

http://weblog.moetkunnen.com/media/1/20050421-SamaireArmstrong_small.jpg

I must say I relate completely with you. Haha, you describe it exactly as I would :biggrin1: Also a Samaire Armstrong fan here :tongue:

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You simply love dikes !

haha..not true!

well, maybe some dikes. haha i really don't know. But it's not a butch thing, I'm not looking for a girl to kick my ass I just think some girls look (insanely) cute without the whole cheerleader look. :tongue:

I won't argue with mother nature, there's something about round hips and a nice ass that always turns me on, but that doesn't negate the fact I still love my Samaire's and firewomen. lol

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
From a straight womans perspective, i find them much more attractive too. I get tired of the run of the mill, long layered hair, too much make up, prissy girlie girls. Now i have my nails done, i love make up, being feminine in general, but i can throw an insane spiral football, watch the History Channel and keep up with a conversation full of man topics. If i didn't find that look more attractive, i wouldnt be sporting it. Not to mention, I catch many more males looking at me than i ever did with long blonde hair. Your eye catches the woman that stands out...i get more PM's about how awesome my hair looks in my gallery than anything else believe it or not!

Not every woman can pull this look off, she has to have a pretty petite face, with small features. I think this is why it's more exotic.

Yay for the girls with pixie haircuts!

haha..not true!

well, maybe some dikes. haha i really don't know. But it's not a butch thing, I'm not looking for a girl to kick my ass I just think some girls look (insanely) cute without the whole cheerleader look. :tongue:

I won't argue with mother nature, there's something about round hips and a nice ass that always turns me on, but that doesn't negate the fact I still love my Samaire's and firewomen. lol