Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 5 years ago I met up with a charming guy who just happened to be black that i`d been chatting to for a while on a well known older/younger gay dating site. I met him in the bar of of my hotel for a drink and the chemistry was immediately there so after a short time we made our way up towards my room.
As soon as the lift doors closed we kissed and right away he gave my crotch a quick squeeze.
When i responded by feeling the obvious bulge in his suit trousers I couldn`t believe how solid he felt.
I had previously told him of my liking i for white underwear and after reaching the room I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and could hardly believe what I saw before me. There inches from my eyes was was his massive thick cock head protruding from the leg of his white boxer briefs which were struggling to contain him at an angle of about 30 degrees.
When I eventually slipped down his shorts there before me was not only the biggest, thickest cock I have ever seen in front of me but also a beautiful set of large low hanging balls.
Needless to say we had an awesome time together that afternoon but also we have continued to meet up on several occasions after and hope to continue for some time.
As to whether black guys are predominantly bigger than white guys I can`t say overall but he is certainly the biggest I have came across personally.

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 5 years ago I met up with a charming guy who just happened to be black that i`d been chatting to for a while on a well known older/younger gay dating site. I met him in the bar of of my hotel for a drink and the chemistry was immediately there so after a short time we made our way up towards my room.
As soon as the lift doors closed we kissed and right away he gave my crotch a quick squeeze.
When i responded by feeling the obvious bulge in his suit trousers I couldn`t believe how solid he felt.
I had previously told him of my liking i for white underwear and after reaching the room I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and could hardly believe what I saw before me. There inches from my eyes was was his massive thick cock head protruding from the leg of his white boxer briefs which were struggling to contain him at an angle of about 30 degrees.
When I eventually slipped down his shorts there before me was not only the biggest, thickest cock I have ever seen in front of me but also a beautiful set of large low hanging balls.
Needless to say we had an awesome time together that afternoon but also we have continued to meet up on several occasions after and hope to continue for some time.
As to whether black guys are predominantly bigger than white guys I can`t say overall but he is certainly the biggest I have came across personally.
Wow!! Wonderful. Something like that makes life worth living. I wish I could find someone like that. You're a lucky man.

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes Big Floppy I sure am! We have continued to see each other 2 or 3 times a year and I`m looking forward to the time when i`ll be able to bottom for him but i`m still quite tight down there and he says he`s afraid he`d split me lol!
Besides he says i`m so good at giving oral he`s in no rush anyway!

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes Big Floppy I sure am! We have continued to see each other 2 or 3 times a year and I`m looking forward to the time when i`ll be able to bottom for him but i`m still quite tight down there and he says he`s afraid he`d split me lol!
Besides he says i`m so good at giving oral he`s in no rush anyway!
Finding someone like him that you can really enjoy is the key to a happy life.

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I wouldn`t go quite that far but it`s nice to catch up on how life`s generally going with each other but it is very much mainly about the sex.
He dos have the most perfect penis for sucking, i`d say it`s at least 8"x6" with the most wonderful set of balls!
He cums buckets as well. For a long time he`d pull out of my mouth and shoot on my face or chest but then I progressed to letting him cum in my mouth, hold it in then spit it out in the bathroom and now I swallow the lot after he explodes and the throbbing his cock makes along with the gasps of pleasure he omits as he cums can actually make me cum without touching myself!

infinity_expanding

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love this boys huge bone so sexy, imaging licking that awesome erection to orgasm

DominicanBoys09.jpg