Photo Turned on by huge black cocks

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a young man and a pure heterosexual I went to New York one August for a holiday. Being on a tight budget I stayed at the YMCA in a room with a communal shower. Up to that point in my life I had a rather sheltered upbringing in that I had never encountered any naked black boys as I had gone to a school in England where all the boys were white. That first afternoon in NY was particularly sultry so I sauntered off to the shower room. At first I had the shower to myself but soon I was joined by three black boys. It was the first time I had seen naked black flesh. They were smooth skinned and skinny but what caught my eye was just below their waist line. Up to this point in my life I had never thought I had an inkling of homosexuality in me but now a tsunami of lust rushed though my veins when I saw that one of them had an enormous flaccid penis and the other two were also so much bigger than me - it still makes me hard just thinking about them. I just couldn't help staring at their beautiful black dongs and desperately tried to stifle my erection but to no avail. When they noticed me staring at their ebony woods while flaunting my erection they smiled and quickly became aroused themselves. Within what seemed like an instant they went from flaccid anacondas to enormous shiny black poles. Two of the the boys put on a show for me and started to play with each other. Oh it was heaven but I was so excited I couldn't stop myself cumming and shot a huge load of hot juice across the shower room floor. Since then I have been turned on by a huge black salami on a smooth skinned slim black boy. I don't mind if their faces are ugly or pretty I am just mesmerised by their beautiful black penises. My number one turn on is looking at pictures of slim effeminate black boys with awesome flaccid penises. Come to think of it black trannies run them a close second. Although my thing is black boys I can get turned on by smooth skinned hairless twinks with big packages whatever colour. And I love sucking big cocks on older men of any colour. Since my experience in the NY YMCA I realise I am a size queen, albeit for the black variety, and being a size queen has brought me great sexual excitement and pleasure. So I am very thankful for that chance encounter in a communal shower in NY.
That's a great story and an experience which became a highlight of your life!

infinity_expanding

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a great story and an experience which became a highlight of your life!
yes it was a great experience and turned me into a size queen for exotic black meat. Slim smooth black guys with huge cocks are my main desire

Reactions: Mister2101

infinity_expanding

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_pee8k9G5UF1ssxef4_500.jpg

his beautiful body and huge meat is making me pre cum