Photo Turned on by huge black cocks

David.djr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week i had a great experience. A friend who wanted to mess around flaked on me, so i hopped on scruff and found a guy who lives close to me. He was a cute vers black guy. And from his pics he looked in good shape and had a nice butt.
I invited him over, mostly expecting to seap blowjobs and top him.
We he got to my room we started to kiss and i immediately felt a big surprise on my right leg. I pulled back from the kiss and he pulled his pants down and my jaw just dropped. It was perfect. Thick and veiny, just over 8” without being, well, scary big.
I dropped to my knees and started to suck him while he got the rest of his clothes off and then we got in bed and blew each other for a while. Then I stopped, looked up at him with his cock against my face and asked him if he was up to top. He just winked and I prepped and straddled him.

Holy. Shit.

I came handsfree TWICE and the first time shot well over his head. I asked if he wanted to switch up positions but he wanted to stay in cowboy because he was loving the faces I made with every thrust.

It was so awesome. My roommates were home so I had to gag myself with some clean socks while he went to town on me.

I plan to fuck him again VERY soon
Thanks for sharing that. Made me real hard!!

Reactions: Bxblknight

infinity_expanding

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tumblr_p33eeqOUO81td1yi1o2_1280.jpg