Turned on by mention of size

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
This is probably an obvious question based on those in this site, but how many others are turned on by any mention of their size?

I'm not huge by any stretch (7" or so), but I have a wife who calls me big all the time and it can be such a turn on. I still remember the first time she saw me naked when we were dating and 17 at the time and her reaction. When I heard the words "hung like a horse," even though I didn't believe it, I was soooo turned on. She still loves to tell me as it pull it out of her that she doesn't know how it can fit in her. I guess I'm lucky with her in that she's happy with my size.

She had also treated me with what I consider to be the biggest turn on, which is telling her friends that I'm big. I was standing in line for a movie with her, one of her friends and her friend's 4 year old years ago and my key ring were sticking out through the material in my jeans. The kid grabbed for the keys and she jerked him away. I told her that it was just my keys and she said, "I hope so, because no ones that big." I just winked and said ... "well" as a joke. She immediately said that she's heard enough about my endowment over the years and would believe anything at this point.

A real turn on.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn. That's my fantasy! Never happened though.

You're really lucky. Sometimes when I'm pulling my cock out of my gf I look at it and think theres quite a bit of it cos it takes quite a long time to come out and stuff...

But no one's ever said anything like that. I want my gf to tell her friends but she won't lol. She says its a private thing and it is but its also hot, maybe cos its private I don't know.

But yeah, I want me some of that. My gf said it looked massive once but it was very matter of fact and it was just while I was lay down with a hardon...not as if we were having sex or even about to...

When I say matter of fact I mean...no emotion, just like a statement you'd probably hear in court....no heavy breathy wording to it or anything, which would be so hot...if your wife is moaning when she says 'ooh its soo big'...then you've got a great woman!

I'm so jealous but maybe I've still got time to find someone like that...its so HOT!

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
I can't say that she ever mentions it during sex, other than her telling me to go slow at first so it doesn't hurt. That's more of an issue with her wanting to be fully ready before we go at it.

We had a similar situation where it just looked huge once. We were on our honeymoon and doing it in the two person tub there at the hotel. Before we did it she looked down and mentioned that it was bigger than she had ever seen it. I had to agree. I just don't know what was going on that day, but it was huge. My head was almost twice the length as it usually is. She said she felt much more full that day.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
totally love it when this kinda thing happens. i too am not huge, but am blessed with a very appreciative wife who we work very well together so i get some very good comments about my size now and then.

and yeah, its SERIOUSLY hot to find out that she's told her friends about things, she's told me stories of how especially when we were first dating back in college, she and her girlfriends would do the usual girl wine parties and talk about sex and she, being the most demonstrative ;-), said she'd often tell them about how i am in bed, how my size is great for her, on and on.

another particular time was pretty hot cause it was with a third guy, we were at my high school reunion, talking to an old friend, now a firefighter (and yes, THAT kind of firefighter, he was always great looking in school, but he went totally buff after, total hot guy), anyway we three are talking and HE mentions, "boy, i never noticed but you have big hands and feet", wife says "oh yeah, and you know what THAT means, and its true!"

i can't imagine, but i like to, what it would be like if i was swingin' a healty 8 >;-)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep very much so but specificaly about the girth size of it and words to describe it as: fat, meaty, thick, chunky,stocky, wide, bulky, broad and etc etc..are ver hot.

:heart:
Hmmm...I just love it.

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
Funny! Exact opposite thing happens to me here. I have tiny hands and feet (size 7 shoe). I was joking about my baby hands once with my wife's sister in law (her brother's wife) and we compared hands. Her hand was bigger than mine.

She turned to my wife and told her that she felt so sorry for her. My wife quickly told her not to worry because with me the whole show and hand size comparison thing doesn't work. She told her to look at my nose, which is big, and said that with me the nose size comparison makes more sense.

Her sister in law was blushing by then.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say I dont like it either :) Except when I get a "No...it's too big" :(

...OB

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ops I'm so distracted about the girth..that I forgot to say that some men do not care about it..I think.

I like to mention to my bf about his greatness..but he keeps saying that he is not that big, then now when I mention it, in the heat of the moment or whenever, I say it as talking to myself..:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

And about to comment his size to other people: no way.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
I'll just clarify that I'd enjoy any kind of cock compliment that was meaningful and said with passion or some tell tale soft moaning or groaning to it.

*Prays*

:hug:

You are sooo cute Wonderboy...sooner than later your dreams will come true!

:wink:

D

deleted3272

I think most men like it. Its definatly a turn on when you know the woman truly means it not just saying it cause she knows guys like to hear it. Some women seem to get off on saying it too and say it as often as possible, but then others seem to not want to say it and try to skate around it saying it without really saying it you know, as if its a bad thing to admit she likes the fact its big. I will admit that It makes me blush to hear it, a little bit embarassing but in a good way.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I totally agree, having your cock worshipped can be the best thing in the world. I just love when my gf holds it or gazes at it from between my legs and just goes "It's sooo big, there's sooo much -- cock!" and then proceeds to (attempt to) deepthroat me and chokes (which just makes her hotter) and wiggle her ass in the air for me to play with. Oh god, I'm getting hard just thinking about it...

Avanti

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend does this too. She always tells me how big I am (I'm only 7") and how much she loves my cock. I know she has told quite a few of her friends that I'm huge, too. I agree, it is a major turn on.

AudiMan

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Huntersville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 7" and a ex of mine always said that I had the best cock she had ever had. She knows that whenever she talks about my cock that I will get excited. When we used to fuck, if she ever wanted my to cum right away, she would start telling me how I owuld split her open and that no one has ever been so deep inside her pussy. I would almost instantly cum.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE looking at my hubby's cock if he is shaving or in the shower or laying around the pool.
It always makes me think of how manly he is and how well it pleasures me.

I often make comments like " baby your have the hottest cock" or " stay right there, I just love looking at your big cock"

I just asked him how he felt about that and he said " it's a great ego boots, I love it, now get offline and come fuck me " :biggrin1:

:smile:

Honey