Turned on by older men as younger boy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_hungniceguy, Oct 9, 2004.

1. B_hungniceguy

B_hungniceguy New Member

Curious to know if any others had similar formative sexual fantasies that carried over to adulthood.
    To start with, I had no bad sexual experiences as a child- no molestation, no bad experiences, no nothing. Normal childhood. But then when I hit puberty:
    I was about 12 years old, just starting to develop and saw a coach at school in the showers. It was a very powerful image; this man (a very nice guy by the way) was not very tall, probably about 5/7", but had a really nice hairy body and a very nice cut dick. Nothing happened, but it's an image that has stuck with me. I'm bi, but with a preference for guys, and to this day, I am turned on by hairy guys who are circumcised like he was.
    I'm now in my 40s, probably older than he was back then. It's not like I'm still attracted to older guys- I like guys in my age range- 10 years younger to 10 years older. But- if I'm in the showers at the gym it's the hairy circumcised regular looking guys, not the buff young gym boys, who get my attention. And on this site, if I look at the pics it's the hairy cut hung guys I gravitate towards. You know how when you're young, any naked adult looks big to you? Don't know if he was all that big- just seemed so at the time. I'm a nice size- maybe slightly above average- 7.5" x 5.5" cut and thick.
    Anyone else ever had a similar sighting/experience that stayed with them- straight or gay. Thanks for responding guys; this is a good site and guys seem pretty honest and straightforward.
    Postscript: recently saw this man for the first time in around 25 years. He and his wife were as nice as ever- if only he knew the sexual fantasies he launched...

2. butterfly

butterfly New Member

I had a similar experience a few years back with my gym teacher.
    it was a really od experience. it was the lesson before lunch, the session was over, and i was returning the football boots i'd borrowed to his ofice (I'd forgotten my own at home).
    well, in i went to his office, and he was in the middle of taking his boots off. i put the boot on the stand in the corner, went to exit, and he started up a conversation. i thought this was odd, but i stayed and chatted, whilst he continued to undress.
    well, soon enough he was totaly nude! :eek: , he wasn't a buff gym body, more of a hairy once gym standard. And his penis was uncut, and hones to god, it came down to his knees!!!
    I'm sure you can imagine my Shock, awe, amazement, surprise etc...
    Of course, he wasnt getting naked for th sake of it, he did have a shower cubicle in the corner of his office.
    i knew i was being silly, just sitting on his desk, pretending not to stare, chatting. but i was absolutley mesmorised by this man's body.
    So, he gets into the shower, we're still chatting, and he doesnt pull the curtain!!!!!!
    I would have spilled my load there and then if i had even looked at my penis!
    He's in there for a couple of minuets, and lets say he got a little excited. He played with it for a bit, pulls back the foreskin, stroking the head, we are still chatting!!!
    he gets out, dries himsels in front of me, thoroughly dried his penis, especialy under the foreskin, and then payed special atention to his ass!
    He is smiling at me the whole time. Then he got dressed.
    He never actualy touched me, but stil its one of the more exciting sexual experincesof my life (i'm only 22 so hopefully plenty more to come)
    Still got a thing for older men. Oh and showers too!

3. Onslow

Gold Member

Where do I start? Okay to start with I need to make clear that I am mostly gay---in case that confuses you it means that I have been with women and have children; however I have not been sexual with a woman since I was in my mid-30's (I'll be 54 next month). Reason for not being with women? It would not be fair to them since I would be using them solely for the purpose of sex and nothing else, what I want (and always have wanted) is a big burly bear of a man--I've had a few, including Ray who I've now been with for 13 years. The hows and whys of my involvement with women (and the creation of my children) is simple: When I was growing up nobody talked about homosexuality-at least not in our home so I thought you grow up, you get married and make kids, when I was 31 a man set me clear and that changed everything (thank you Herb wherever you are today).
    Anyway going back to your question, yes I had the interest in older men from an early point in time. Not really sure why since I am from a very loving and caring family so I was not looking for an older male as a protector from harm. My earliest recollection of this is at about 8 or 9 when I developed a crush on the man who coached us for Little League baseball. I used to go home after practice and after games and wonder what his penis looked and felt like. As I got older I found older men still seemed to be of interest to me, which helped at times where I was naked with other guys of my own age since they did not arrouse me, however I did get a raging errection a few times at the local Y, where I would swim in my teens when I hit the showers after a swim and older men, hairy, some thin and some pudgey (flabby?) would be there. My dad heard about it when I repeatedly "accidentally" bumped into the guy who lived down the road from us. There was a limit to how many times I could claim to have lost my balance just so I could grab his arms and get a better (close) look at his penis. What capped it off and sealed my doom was when I got too daring and (we were both naked mind you) I grabbed him in a hug and felt him close to me-and Yes I got an errection ( sadly he did not :( ). As I have noted in the past I was a rather dreadful young man and did things which were more than slightly inappropriate. The guy came by that evening and spoke to my dad and to put it mildly my dad was not amused and I was forbidden to return to the Y.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Ah, teleophilia.

5. butterfly

butterfly New Member

Huh?!?!?!?!? :huh: Does that mean atraction to older fellas?

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

Getting back to the original poster's observations--

Many of us can hearken back to our first impressions of "mature men / mature penises" and draw many conclusions about how we turned out emotionally and psychologically from those images. One's sexual orientation (whether represented from our reactions to them or not) doesn't matter to me, personally---I'm just saying ALL men are influenced, one way or another, by the sight of another man "showing his wares". Every man is going to make mental notes, mental comparisons to himself, etc.. it's a given NATURAL response. Reminds me of almost a "primal" instinct because males are competitive by "design".

We can take this discussion, and our comments (which btw is what makes this forum great in my book!).....well we can take these observations of others and how they relate to us personally in a number of ways. I'll direct my comments as follows:

Personally, for me, seeing another guy (a handsome, hairy, well-hung fella at that) doesn't arouse me nor insight a desire for physical contact with him so much as just make me wish I too, could be as well endowed in his physical attributes.
    I went around for most of my adulthood thinking that to be attractive to women, a man had to be at least hairy (i.e. like a bear) and carrry a big one. I've related this inner struggles in the forum before, but sometime in my early youth, I must have seen a tall lanky guy (like I finally grew into) who was hanging super long when flaccid. Therefore---wherever that image came from, it set up the notion then that that is what would be expected of ME as well---in order to be sexy and desireable by a woman. Wow! Did I ever have a lot to learn, though!

My self-image and low self-esteem of my not looking and measuring up to other guys (at least in my mind!) kept me reclusive virtually all of my life--didn't like locker rooms, didn't desire serious relationships, etc.. My family environment when I was growing up didn't promote open discussions about sex or "male develoment" and I never saw any of my male relatives nude so as to give me an idea of what I could expect in maturity. I sure would have loved to, though! It would have resolved so many questions and quieted the frustration of not knowing.

The internet, this forum, and the wealth of good information (yes, including lots of pix! :D ) .....they've ALL helped me begin (finally!) to begin to feel better about myself and my true ability to measure up...but not before many,many years of tormenting confusion and isolation from "enjoying" life.

The point of my comments here was to cover an "angle" beyond the same-sex attraction theme in seeing an "older hairy, hung guy" but instead---allowing such mental images to set up wrong thinking of one's self...NOT accepting one's own body and feeling good about it. We can't all be hairy, hung bears! And you know what? I've learned over time that's okay.

The sooner we realize this as men ....the better our lives will be.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Huh?!?!?!?!? :huh: Does that mean atraction to older fellas?
    [post=260596]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, but only when you're younger. It technically refers to adolescents being sexually attracted to adults with quite a bit of age difference. The opposite is ephebophilia, but ephebophilia only refers to adult attraction to adolescent males. Neither's considered a disaese as such, the way pedophilia is, but I've always found it quite strange that psychologists never came up with a term for adult attraction to adolescent females.

8. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Benderten2001 this is why we are on lpsg. I recognize a lot in what you wrote. Lots of men (and women) grew up without the support of their parents on these issues. I hope I have brought up my children in a more open way and did not make the mistake my parents made.

Draft saved Draft deleted