Turned On to Turned Off

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by MovingForward, Jul 6, 2007.

1. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

Ever see a really hot guy and then he does something that turns you totally off.

The other day I was at the gym in the showers, and this hot guy walks in, as he is walking by I was checkin out his ass, when I noticed this guy was not a good wiper, cause I saw shit stain still on his ass.

It was a total turn off and immediately left the shower because I was so disgusted.

Anything similar happend to you guys, when you were turned on and then turned off?

2. curiouslyred9

curiouslyred9 New Member

Albums:
    HEY Mov ----------well put .

3. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate it when a really cute guy smells bad up close...personal hygiene is soooooo important!

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok hold up....what did he have on or not have on that allowed you to view a shit stain on his ass...you did say his ass? he had shit smeared on his ass? as oppossed to wiping his crack? what gives here?

5. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    A partner prominently displaying nostril mining techniques is a big turn off.

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

Really bad breath (sometimes beer breath) turns me off, too.

7. earllogjam

Gold Member

Dingleberries, brown teeth, smelly musty hair, rashes, warts on the dick....etc. You get the picture.

8. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that picture earllogjam. I just gagged and threw up a little bit. :mad:
    And yep, I'm turned off.

9. chavous

chavous New Member

But On The Other Hand....i Love A Little Man Odor....balls That Are A Little Muskey Turn Me On.. Underarms That Are Fragrant But Just Slightly---oh My!!!!

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

Yeah, a really nice open personality is a turn on.

When you start gettin' "shittitude" or say/do something really, really fucked up--lights are really switched off.

11. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    This has happened with a couple girls. I find them really attractive. I decide to talk to them and they treat me like I don't deserve to be in the same room with them. There's no excuse for treating someone like that. They will scrunch up their nose and look disgusted and pissed at the same time. I usually say something like this to them "You know you're a real bitch." and then walk away.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Yes, that's tops on my list. Something like, you are talking to the guy, someone walks by and he says "I can't believe he's wearing that! That is so last year!".... huge deal-breaker. To a lesser degree, but still a turn-off - what I call the "gay sign language" and "gay accent." The hyper-stereotypical speech patterns, and the hyper-dramatic hand movements...

13. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

We were in the shower. See original post. It looks like he just wiped from front to back and took a little stain with him.

14. Balljunkie

Gold Member

I was talking to this guy.He was great, and then I noticed that he had one brown tooth in the front. I was instantly turned off.

Another turn off: I picked up this really cute guy at the club. We went on the patio, and I persuaded him to pull down his pants. He also had a nice ass. I ran my finger along his crack, and smelled my finger. I was disgusted. I asked him did he take a crap in the club. It was so gross.

15. dolfette

Gold Member

bad voices/accents.

many times i see a fantastic looking guy...then he opens his mouth and i just want to get away.

16. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Makes a mental note not to visit this thread again near a mealtime.

17. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

In many instances, all it takes to induce absolute revulsion in me is for a guy to open his mouth and start talking. :rolleyes:

18. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

Thats why i try to keep mouth shut.sometimes the brain and mouth dont work together

19. invisibleman

Gold Member

I had this happen to me at a gay club. I was talking to a friend. This friend liked this guy at the club.
    THE GUY was in dressed in black. Black leather jacket and pants. Black T-Shirt. He looked good. Very pleasant looking and very masculine. I told my friend to go over and say a few words to him. I said that he was scared. So, I went over to THE GUY...as I walked over there to him HE STARTS looking at me LIKE "HOW DARE I EVEN" step up to him. I told THE GUY not to worry I HAD a boyfriend. :rolleyes:
    I pointed to my friend and said "See that guy over there. He likes you a lot and was wondering if you'd like to hang out with him."
    THE GUY asked me in a really whiny femme voice: "WHY didn't HE come and approach ME himself?!!" I told him that my friend was chicken, I guess.
    THE GUY told me with much lisping shititude..."WELL that chicken can STAY in HIS COOP!!!!"
    I walked back to my friend. He asked me how it went and
    I told him that he was better off without him. THAT king was definately a QUEEN ruling a whole lot of CUNT-ry. Good part is my friend ended up with a guy with a DICK O' DEATH that same night. They were together for a month.

Sometimes, a guy can just say that he isn't interested. That is enough. I have had lots of guys and women interested in me but I wasn't interested in them. I just told them "No. Thanks. I would like to be your friend but not lovers." They like the response. I got a friend. If not, there are other people they can be around.

20. agnslz

Gold Member

Good God! How hard is it to wipe your ass properly?!!:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted