Turned On to Turned Off

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have also been turned off by a really cute guy and when I went to give him a blowjob, his dick smelled like he had not washed it since Moses parted the red sea. I game him a hand job and thanked him for his time.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm looking at a cute guy and as he leaves the dance floor, he comes up to me and says , "Hello." I say "Hi" back,hoping a spark is lit. He then says,"Why don't you be a gentleman and buy me a drink?". Turned off instantly, I say, "I don't do that." I am so sick of freeloaders. End of relationship.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a funny one sort of . It happened this morning while I was having breakfast in a diner. I noticed this cute guy a couple tables over and I kind of give him a once over. He had some white sock on that had like some kind os furby type picture on it. I was turned off, only cause I thought if he has this on his socks, he is probably wearing superman underwear

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a funny one sort of . It happened this morning while I was having breakfast in a diner. I noticed this cute guy a couple tables over and I kind of give him a once over. He had some white sock on that had like some kind os furby type picture on it. I was turned off, only cause I thought if he has this on his socks, he is probably wearing superman underwear

Superman underwear? Va-va-voom!

(Just kidding!)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poor hygiene, sweat is hot after six hours of sex but it's just plain stinky any other time.
White towelling sports socks.
Bad teeth/bad breath.
Grey shoes/plastic shoes, while I'm on the subject why would anyone buy plastic shoes?
Nose picking/farting/burping ostentatiously.
Mean guys, I always find a guy who's mean with money is mean spirited.
Guys over a certain age who can't do anything without consulting their mother/friends.
Sandals - I have yet to see male sandals that look ok.
Long hair, it's not a definite turn off for me but I've only ever seen about four men who in my opinion can pull off long hair (the delicious Skull being one of them).
Leather pants, it's not the pants per se that put me off but the fact that I know they've just been worn and worn without being washed.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad teeth is my #1 turn-off. Then the usual others having to do with bad hygiene (bad breath, BO, etc.)

Mental turnoffs: the main one is if a guy is sexist. That will kill my otherwise overdrive libido.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once picked up a beautiful guy who had just become a speed addict (i had no clue). By 3am, I had managed to get two words in, "yes" and "yes". He was talking and talking incessantly and just would not stop, even during sex. After two tortuous hours, I thought, I can live without this...

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
For me a real turn off is when someone doesn't floss and the plaque is all built up. Jacked up teeth are a no no as well, but come on...a little floss doesn't hurt anyone. I am not talking about a little food left over from lunch (yuck), but that white build up around the teeth. Groooosss!!