Turned Someone Away Because They're Too Goodlooking?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_bball233223, Jul 26, 2008.

1. B_bball233223

B_bball233223 New Member

Well have you? I've been told by females that people sometimes do this for a bunch of reasons.

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sounds like the excuse of a piss poor liar to me :dunno:

3. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Because they're too good looking? NO.

Because they're really good looking and they think just because they're handsome the rest of the world is beneath them.....YEAH.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    If they're so beautiful and good looking that they expect to be waited on hand and foot, yeah. I have no use for people like that, and no one else does.

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

afraid so

the thought process is that they are way out of my league, and wouldn't waste their time on me

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I've met really good looking people that were great right up until they thought they had something to say. It's really painful if the exceptionally handsome can't have a good conversation, seem too self-absorbed and self-interested, or like others have mentioned about being too good for other people.

7. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting question.

Occasionally I will consider the naked body of a guy I am playing with and wonder if I really want to be him more than to have him.

When the former prevails, it can act as a sexual turnoff for me.

8. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

perfect example
    some girls think because they are good looking, you need to worship them, do everything for them and give them 100% of your time, i have no time for people like that, id rather date a less attractive girl who is putting as much into the relationship as me and doesnt feel she is gods gift
    but rejecting a girl ONLY because shes very good looking... NO WAY.. unfortunately alot of times though, the bad attitude comes with their good looks, having dated alot of bitch guys in the past who worship them it kind of distorts their reality

9. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    This happens with guys too and I fucking hate it. Once I get a whiff that the Cute Guy has this bad attitude problem, I wave my hand and walk. Even if it's a one-off, at least be willing to put in as much as you take.

10. falcon27

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes. Well, I did hook up with this person once. He was in one of my classes and extremely hot. When he kept giving me the eye in class I was sort of taken aback because, although I think of myself as pretty good looking, this guy was like model hot. After our one-time encounter I never bothered to contact him again. Just felt as though he'd probably drop me the second someone closer to his ideal came along...

He also had an amazing body. Worked out like a fiend. Again, I'm not bad. I'm moderately proud of my pecs and my legs, but the rest of me could use some work. I was just afraid that maybe if we were consistently naked together, he'd start scrutinizing me. He was nice to look at but after our little fling, I've decided I don't want to get intimate with a guy who is perfect. Now girls are a different matter.

11. TheWB

TheWB New Member

turned away? hell no

been too shy to approach..yes...

why the hell would u turn someone away if they're hot..even if u couldnt be in a relationship at least fuck em n keep the mental pictures :biggrin1:

12. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

first off..i don't consider myself good looking...average at best..but this is sort of hard to grasp..guys would perceive me as too good looking and i was never being asked out...so..i figured..i guess i will do the asking..
    i don't think any of my dates in the past were all from the same well...i was into what they did for a career, or what they do for fun..what current read they are reading...all kinds of stuff...sex..always came after a few dates...never the first couple of weeks...
    but..i always felt like people thought i was stupid or dumb because of my looks..and when i found out that was the mind set...it made me work even harder in school to exceed and excel...and i did...tell me i can't or won't..i will prove u wrong as fast as i can...
    robbie

13. B_bball233223

B_bball233223 New Member

REASONS I'VE HEARD:

Insecurity, out of their league and high maintenance. Maybe having everyone chasing your partner because he/she is hot and they will cheat easier?

14. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

that's part of the first two you mentioned

15. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Just the opposite....

I've connected with women in whom I'd had zero interest only because she was good looking.

16. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I do it all the time, as most women 99%ish are out of my league, so i just deny myself.

17. B_icem

B_icem New Member

if some supermodel tried to get with some average joe, or jane, i would think said joe would think to himself, is this chick on something ? why is this gorgeous babe of high status coming on to ME of all people?

if its someone who is clearly out of your league i can see turning them away, just seems like you would be setting yourself up to get hurt if you don't.

18. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    If you know that someone is out of oru league and you have the chance to do it. Go for it! You don't get hurt if you're just doing it for fun.

Remember, the other person may be "using" you as well.

19. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    I believe this is called thinking with the head inbetween your legs... :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted