Turning 18

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For my 18th birthday me and about 6 of my mates all went out for a night on the town. We hit the clubs with force and by about 1:00am 3 of them had either been kicked out or had passed out on a park bench and had been taken home.

Just before 2:00am another 1 went home after being kicked out of a club for starting a fight which left me and my mate Steve as the only ones not pissed enough to go home yet. We found a couple of chairs up at the bar and Steve began lining up the Tequilas one after the other. For every 1 Steve knocked back he made me take 2 or 3. He also bought about 3-4 shakers, which he made me finish on my own as he sat back, and watched me sway on the chair and gradually lose my vision.

When the pub closed at 5:00am Steve and I stumbled our way out to find a taxi (Steve assisting me to find my feet a couple of times) to take us back to my flat where his girlfriend was sleeping on the couch waiting for him to come home (which was supposed to be before 3:00am). On the taxi ride home we hassled the taxi driver and mocked his Indian accent in between quietly throwing up out the windows.

By the time we got back to my place the full effects of the last 4 Tequilas had set in and all though I could still walk I was swaying dangerously and couldn't focus on any particular spot. Steve, who could apparently handle the effects of alcohol much better than myself, half carried me up the stairs to my room. At one point I tripped and as I slid down the stairs Steve caught me by the seat of my pants and my shirt to stop me falling off the side. We both started laughing as he pulled me back to my feet and over his shoulder to get me to my room.

At my door he put me down so he could open it and I hung on to his trousers to stop myself from passing out right then and there, this made his trousers slide down and I remember seeing his black string bikini briefs before they were pulled down to show his smooth brown arse cheeks. We both began laughing again as he tried to hold up the front of his trousers while he opened the door. He pulled me to my feet and assisted me to the side of my bed where I began to climb in, smoky drink stained clothes and all. He held me back and suggested I get undressed first. He took my shoes and socks off for me after my unsuccessful attempt as I tried to unbutton my shirt sitting on my bed.

He came back up to find that I had in fact managed to unbutton my shirt but I had also managed to button it back up again, with all the buttons in the wrong holes. Steve re-unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my back. Then he pulled my singlet off over my head- as drunk as I was I must have been thinking he was a chick I was about to score because the feeling of his dark soft hands gliding up my side made my nipples tweak and my cock twitch.

I stood up to unbuckle my belt but soon fell backwards onto the bed and it was up to Steve again to help me out. He pulled out my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them apart as he did before tugging on the legs of my jeans to slide my jeans off. This left me spread on my bed in nothing but my black boxer/briefs. I stood up and pulled the covers back to climb in bed but Steve had other ideas. Holding my shoulder to steady me he pulled my only remaining piece of clothing to the floor, leaving me stark naked.

With a sly grin on his face he walked over to the door and watched me as I swayed and stumbled my way on to the bed, all the while my cock is bouncing around happily half erect. He continued to watch me with his little grin as I lay down on my bed and passed out. I woke up in the morning to find he had pulled all the covers off me except the sheet which hugged every curve and bump of my body and had folded my clothes into a tidy pile by the door, black boxer/briefs neatly folded on the top of the pile.

For some reason I don't think Steve has entirely filled me in on what happened on my 18th birthday...

Last edited: