Turning fantasies into reality

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hunt3ed, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Hunt3ed

Hunt3ed New Member

Albums:
    I have several fantasies that remain for better words un-filled. :mad: .I'm married to a very understanding woman, and our sex life is great and getting better. But recently my desire to accomplish a few remaining fantasies is comming to the fore and nearly an obsession. I'm Bi sexual, and i have had monogomous type relationships with both men and women in the past, also threesomes, and moresomes. I joined a wife swapping club in the UK, and various other things.

But My experience with men is limited, in that I have only had full on sex with a few men, and I would like to broaden that experience. I've had several anal type fantasies, fisting and that sort of thing. Maybe its extreme I don't Know. So facing facts , I joined Lpsg because I do like cocks, my own, and others. and it seems a fairly normal thing for men, and less so for women. I'd also like to watch my wife with some one else, and she is interested to do that too

The problem is finding someone to do this with. I'm in South africa, and attitudes here are conservative and cautious to say the least. Aids plays a major part in peoples reluctance to do what the actually want to do. For me the web cam thing isn't my cup of tea, although its nice to watch a young stud from time to time playing with his amazing cock. So can any one tell me if there is a good cantact web site off line meetings in South Africa. Member ship on this site is so vast it would take literally days to track down and contact other like minded people on here in the same country.

So may be if you thought of planning a holiday to some of the nicest beeches in the world, you could give us a shout. or at least give some feed back on the dilema.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are times when the adage: "Keep It In Your Pants" is vital and also quite appropriate. I recall years ago when I was on Shore duty during my time in the Navy where this savy "Chief" informed us younger Sailors upon a lovely looking Wave to our Duty station, that "It does no one any good to Peter the Payroll."

I abided by these words of wisdom. I am glad I did.

3. D_Sherian_LaNeige

D_Sherian_LaNeige Account Disabled

Maybe talk it through with your wife and see how she reacts... things she likes the sound of can be suggested for further exploration, while you should respect her wishes and keep less acceptable ones to yourself. Perhaps if your lady wants to sleep with a girl, then she might let you sleep with a guy too, but taking the step towards playing with others as singles rather than as a couple may mean sacrificing some intimacy in the most important relationship in the picture: yours.

Marriage means limiting your activities to those your partner condones.

Draft saved Draft deleted