twain101

twain101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm here to give support to large penes (John Steinbeck taught me that that was the plural for penis) and also wouldn't mind some cam2cam sessions. I'm new to the whole thing but there's no better way to get used to it than to jump in balls first.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John Steinbeck!! YAY he's awesome :)

Ohh... random fact... did you know that Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) actually had a newspaper in Nevada? It was in Virginia City and it was called the Territorial Enterprise... it was Nevada's first newspaper and you can still visit the office that Mark Twain used... it's kinda like a little museum now. It's pretty cool :)

Welcome to the group twain101 :)

twain101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks guys!

The Twain thing comes from a gaggle of different things. The two that had the most influence are: I had just gotten a scanner, when they were fairly new to the world, and the interface was called Twain, and that I am from Mississippi which means that I also relate to the writings of Mark Twain.

I figured that the two kinda worked together in a weird way. Hotmail said that twain was already taken and suggested the 101 part, and I thought that it worked. So...tada!