• Hot

• Depends On The Girl

• Turn Off

• Looks Ridiculous

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
It's the Internet phenomenon that has attention starved girls pulling their tight shorts up their cracks and having epileptic ass fits on camera.

I was a little surprised a couple of nights ago when a number of my boyfriend's friends said it did nothing for them. As much I think it looks silly I thought, "hot girl shaking her ass, guys must love this." Not always apparently. Couple of the guys' girlfriends who were in the room when they denied liking it called bullshit but I'm not so sure.

Personally I think it has polluted up places like YouTube long enough and needs to be shelved.

Your thoughts? And please vote.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it really depends on the girl and how its done. when its done right Oh YES it is very hot For example Lexy panterra shes really hot and her twerk videos are not just twerk videos but she runs her own exercise using it called twerk out shes the only reason i know the song in the video lol
Jessica Vanessa is another person who is really hot that twerks

the type of twerking that doesnt do anything for me is what miley cyrus does butat the same time that is not even really twerking

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
I agree Hatt that isn't and never will be twerking. I have no idea what she thinks she's doing. Twerking obviously takes not only muscle control but serious work in learning how to make your body move in specific ways. Thats part of the hotness of it. :D

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Female body is a beautiful thing to behold. I am a firm believer that all women are beautiful in their own way,

However some bodies / some asses were just not created to twerk; or at least to twerk properly. Just like some bodies were not meant to dance ballet :D

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the other girl i was talking about Jessica Vanessa its a talent to be able to do the things that these girls do and like elvid said a hot girl who is skilled enough to do this is just gonna be that much hotter

Last edited:

gdonthegreat

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with Hatt_101, its very hot if they know how to do it. and the first video he posted is a perfect example. it might look a little silly to some but to a true ass man it looks like heaven, and just imagining those twerking skills translated into riding dick, you can figure out the rest.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a hot girl who is...

I think there's a pretty broad list of things that people we already find hot can do and we find it all the sexier.

I don't consider car washing or chewing pencil erasers or mowing the lawn to be sexy activities, but...

I guess I'm saying that if the woman has to start off being considered hot for her to be found sexier for being able to do the dance well, it's probably not the dance.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's a pretty broad list of things that people we already find hot can do and we find it all the sexier.

I don't consider car washing or chewing pencil erasers or mowing the lawn to be sexy activities, but...

I guess I'm saying that if the woman has to start off being considered hot for her to be found sexier for being able to do the dance well, it's probably not the dance.
exactly thats why i voted for depends on the girl if i dont find her attractive and shes twerking its not that appealing or if she is attractive but had no idea how to twerk it would be painful to watch. lucky usually people who cant usually dont do it

its amazing how a car wash can be hot with the right girl lol

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the Internet phenomenon that has attention starved girls pulling their tight shorts up their cracks and having epileptic ass fits on camera.

I was a little surprised a couple of nights ago when a number of my boyfriend's friends said it did nothing for them. As much I think it looks silly I thought, "hot girl shaking her ass, guys must love this." Not always apparently. Couple of the guys' girlfriends who were in the room when they denied liking it called bullshit but I'm not so sure.

Personally I think it has polluted up places like YouTube long enough and needs to be shelved.

Your thoughts? And please vote.

I voted it depends on the women I'll be honest I'm an ass guy so if a woman has a booty and can twerk I can't focus on anything. Of course she has to be around my age but yeah I find twerking a huge turn on.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with Hatt_101, its very hot if they know how to do it. and the first video he posted is a perfect example. it might look a little silly to some but to a true ass man it looks like heaven, and just imagining those twerking skills translated into riding dick, you can figure out the rest.
My wife does not do the Charleston while riding me so yep hot!

Reactions: Mercurygirl