• Depends On The Girl

• Turn Off

• Looks Ridiculous

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
100% depends on the girl.
How good is she. What exactly is she doing. How fast she is doing it.
If she is just out there shaking her ass then no.

I like fluidity. A lot of times when I see "twerking" It's really bad. Like miley cyrus is not good at it by any means.

As for you second question.
Twerk vs belly dance.. Can I have both? Erotic dancing all the way to me with some mind blowing lap dancing xD.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I throw this query into the mix and put to you guys a question I put to my boyfriend earlier, "Would you rather have a girl twerk or belly dance for you?"
id choose twerking seems more interactive especially if done like in the second video i posted. where belly dancing is more of a spectator thing for us guys

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I throw this query into the mix and put to you guys a question I put to my boyfriend earlier, "Would you rather have a girl twerk or belly dance for you?"
I like both,however I must say these types of dance are things my wife does in private for me alone.She starts with the belly dance for me to watch then ends with twerking on my lap,the interactive part.None of it is ever recorded to post on the web.:)

Reactions: Mercurygirl

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twerking for me.
If done right.
I'm a sucker for the doggie/from the back position.
When in a passionate fuck frenzy I'll have multiple orgasams in that position.
I lose it every time.always have
It's just a turn on to me to see my dick penetrating a woman in that position.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
it really depends on the girl and how its done. when its done right Oh YES it is very hot For example Lexy panterra shes really hot and her twerk videos are not just twerk videos but she runs her own exercise using it called twerk out shes the only reason i know the song in the video lol
Jessica Vanessa is another person who is really hot that twerks

the type of twerking that doesnt do anything for me is what miley cyrus does butat the same time that is not even really twerking
thanks for posting that awesome video. You gave me a new channel to follow.
So every now and then in my youtube feed I'll have something fun to watch in 4k lol. >: O I gotta see every jiggle in fucking HD. xD

Reactions: Hatt_101

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i feel like twerking can be overdone. for me, its a move, should be brief. it can be a sexy move, but it's not the whole show, or shouldn't be.

the belly dancers usually have more moves, which keeps it interesting. if a belly dancer just did one move for ten minutes, it would be just as dull.

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the Internet phenomenon that has attention starved girls pulling their tight shorts up their cracks and having epileptic ass fits on camera.

I was a little surprised a couple of nights ago when a number of my boyfriend's friends said it did nothing for them. As much I think it looks silly I thought, "hot girl shaking her ass, guys must love this." Not always apparently. Couple of the guys' girlfriends who were in the room when they denied liking it called bullshit but I'm not so sure.

Personally I think it has polluted up places like YouTube long enough and needs to be shelved.

Your thoughts? And please vote.
I think it looks ridiculous. It isn't a turn off, but it doesn't turn me on either. I would MUCH rather see belly dancing than twerking.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Good belly dancing is done with the hips, while Twerking is more of an Butt thing. Depends on who is offering to dance for me.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it when a woman moves in a rhythmic fashion, whether she's twerking or dancing or whatever.
That being said, there are some women who should not attempt the twerk.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twerking vs Belly dancing? I GOT IT! A Lapdance! :D
I was going to say the same thing. Twerking done on my lap as part of a lap dance? I'm all for it!
Belly dancing can be sensual, but there is no physical contact.

My dick gets hard when the wind blows. How can I look down my nose at some hot thing shaking her ass?

Now as my distinguished colleagues have already pointed out, some asses just should refrain from twerkery.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me belly dancing is more for entertainment purposes I think twerking is more to please the male eye to show off their booty imo so back to what I said the first time I'll still take twerking over belly dancing even though in my head of she can move her belly she could probably move in the bedroom also. Hmmm.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I barely know what twerking is, but I'm not really into it. Like... get to the fucking point already. If you want me to grind your ass, let's get to it--I'm happy to get out on the dance floor and grind til we both pass out if that's your thing. But twerking looks like you've got an epileptic gerbil in your shorts. Give me a lap dance if you want to do all the work yourself, otherwise, like I said, let's grind and have a good fucking time together.

Geezus, women have been twerking me for years. Yet, if I had have said back when I was a young fella, you are twerking me, stop it.... they would have thought I was bat shit crazy :) :)...then crazy bat sex would have followed...nanh nah nah nah nah :)