• Turn Off

• Looks Ridiculous

Results are only viewable after voting.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted ridicolous. Belly dance, I have seen some arab women doing it and they were hot, then I have seen some western women doing it and they didn't look that wll, more ridicolous if grotesque.

Generally speaking, a woman being very explicit in their body moves is a turn off for me.

I throw this query into the mix and put to you guys a question I put to my boyfriend earlier, "Would you rather have a girl twerk or belly dance for you?"
I put turn off because twerking annoys me. I can appreciate the butt twerking, I just dont understand the attraction. As far as twerk or belly dance. 100% in favor of belly dancing. Way sexier and does wonders for my soul.

Reactions: Mercurygirl

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to listen to Lords of Acid. The sexualization is so over the top that it ceases to be sexy and is simply hilarious. I listen to their music because it makes me crack a grin and I just can't stop smiling. It's sexualization as absurd humor.

Most of the time, twerking is like that for me, but I suppose under the right circumstances I would find it hot instead of amusing.

Now if a woman twerked badly on purpose to make me laugh, that would definitely attract my attention and interest. :D

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't read the whole thread, so maybe it was said, but it depends on the circumstance. Assuming it's a girl I'm int, it is hot, but can be a turn off if she is shaking ass in public for attention. If we are dancing and it's for me, ok. If we are naked in private and she is twerking on my dick, great.

Generally I despise all things played. (As in played out). And all things done for attention.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologies for bumping a thread from beyond the great, but this is both relevant and made me chuckle, so you're gonna be stuck with the bump.

F7pBXar.jpg

Reactions: Hatt_101

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So for me, and Imma be brutally honest. It can be very sexy if she is thick and fit, and knows how to work it, although I draw the line where cellulite and cheese is an apparent clothing eyesight. No it isn't flattering, and it only accentuates that you don't look out for yourself, and self image. I know I'm an asshole. :pensive:

Reactions: Hatt_101

BryanHD

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watching a nice big juicy booty jiggle and shake is hot. If you're not an ass man (A true ass man) then you might not find it as appealing. Some women just look plain awkward either because they don't have the ass or skills to pull if off.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a Guy, is this the poster?

If so then it has no place whatsoever in the Ask a Straight Man thread and if so why on Earth are you bumping a thread where the last post was SIX years ago to show us this?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I throw this query into the mix and put to you guys a question I put to my boyfriend earlier, "Would you rather have a girl twerk or belly dance for you?"
Belly dance.
Twerking looks weird. Like trying too hard to get a men a hot woman doesn't need to.
To state the obvious they don't shake the ass to the air they are supposed to be shacking the ass against a bulge ok if I get that stimulus you will get a response but I rather be closer to her ear for communication.
Even aerial fabric dance or pole dancing looks better.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time, place, and subject...What is the situation that has incurred twerking, is it the proper place/forum to twerk, and what "equipment" are you twerking with?
If there is music playing, especially hip hop, I'm inclined to appreciate a nice twerk, same thing if we're in a forum that encourages dancing...now as far as equipment, packaging is also a factor, and not necessarily based upon beauty standards...take Lizzo for example, easy to attribute the backlash she's gotten to fatphobia, but something tells me if her tweets were captured from the club and not the sideline of a Lakers game, she'd have been offered a lot more grace. Case in point I've yet to see anybody not appreciate Tina Belchers "twerking", from "Bob's Burgers"
And quite frankly I think there's a sociocultural component of twerk appreciation I draw from as a black man, to the point that it isn't even as explicitly sexualized as perceived by European standards, it's just a pleasant aesthetic.