Twice in a Row

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO guys - do you do this a lot? Women - have you had this a lot?

After having sex with a woman and we have both cum and I am still in her coming down and she keeps writhing and clenching, I get hard again and we fuck again and I cum again. Most women I have been with seem pleasantly surprised by this. One female friend even called me to excitedly report that at 42 this happened for the first time with her and her new boyfriend and thought it was amazing.
I was like "But I do that all the time" but she had never had that happen before.
Is this common? What say you?

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Do you mean keep having sex after you cum? I haven't had sex much but I do that every time. But yeah, alot of people stop after the guy cums.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no wonder.. sex with my last ex sucked. She would cum... and it was the end I had to cum.. or Always when I cum with no condom I keep erected ready to cum again and 40% of the time I can cum a third time...

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Goodwood: That was the norm for me in my 20s and occasionally in my 30s. I suspect it might happen again with a different woman but for me, anyway, after many years with the same partner sex is much more mellow. But I know what you're saying and it is a rush.

BTW, nice dog!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks rederic. For the response and the compliment for the dog. While I enjoy the double shot, it is also nice to be with someone with whom you can be mellow with also.
Where abouts in the Virgin Islands are you? BVI or St. Thomas? My sister makes it to Magan's Bay occassionaly.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live on St. Thomas. I see Magens daily, but haven't been there to hang and swim in awhile. It's a beautiful beach, but I like to snorkle and there are better places for that.

Does you sister live here too?

Where are you with that husky St. Bernard? And is that a golden lab in the other shot?

Cheers,

Eric

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Eric -

Sister justs pops down when her schedule will allow.

The St. Bernard is lakeside in W. Michigan. The dog belongs to a 'friend' of mine that I play 'gardener' for from time to time. lol. It is her dog and she wanted a pic. so that's that. The golden is from a beach party on Lake Michigan that arrived by boat with his owners and I was playing with the dog on the beach.

Thanks Eric! Enjoy your weekend!

- Chris

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO guys - do you do this a lot? Women - have you had this a lot?

After having sex with a woman and we have both cum and I am still in her coming down and she keeps writhing and clenching, I get hard again and we fuck again and I cum again. Most women I have been with seem pleasantly surprised by this. One female friend even called me to excitedly report that at 42 this happened for the first time with her and her new boyfriend and thought it was amazing.
I was like "But I do that all the time" but she had never had that happen before.
Is this common? What say you?
This is normal. They call this getting the second nut in Jersey.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's common -- at least it's common for me. I've never had any woman express surprise when I kept on screwing after she and I had one orgasm.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodwood, maybe it's a geographical thing. :confused::rolleyes: I don't recall encountering this wonderful phenomenon with more than maybe three men.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi

Simply saying when the timing and feeling are right for both...it works.
You are doing something right...basically considering that female can have multiable orgas...and you just added some more of your natural body lube to her so she can keep going as well.
But, don't get too disappointed if one day you suddenly can't get it like this.... we cum and we go...we go and we cum (smile) but sometimes you may not do either.
But like me say profoundly as I hear a preacher say from the pulpit one Sunday:...CHURCH, I COME TO TELL YOU WITH WORDS FROM THAT APOSTLE OF THE BIBLE, PETER.
WE NEED STONGER PETERS IN THIS WORLD IN TODAY.
NOT 1ST,2ND, AND 3RD JOHNS WHICH IS GOOD...BUT PETER....OH LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PETER....CAN I GET AN AMEM! PETER WAS A SERVANT....
sorry...you just don't know how funny that sounded to some people in the congragation and were their mind was when he was saying this.

Keep a strong peter man....Enjoy! (LOL)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whopper - that was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. LOL!
Oh btw - thanks for the reminder that such activity is probably going to decrease/cease. lol.
It seems as though the congregation where you attend needs to focus on the intended message, not thinking about last night. lol! Your response was higly entertaining.