Twice in a Row

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njq , some of us may be lying lol .... I got nothing to lie about so... :)
:eek: hahaha I'm shocked! Do you mean to tell me that some men would lie to a girl about their sexual prowess? :confused: NJQT thinks hard and realizes that the guy who said he was gonna tear up her pussy was obviously telling a fib as my pussy is still delightfully intact.:tongue:

Oh NJ - if its a geographical thing, then I will just bring my geography to you. lol.
Bring it on stud. :wink:

as an avid tennis player I understand and appreciate the sweet spot. Especially the 'schmock' sound it makes. Good for you that you found the best place to strike.
Great minds truly think alike. I immediately thought of tennis as well when he mentioned hitting the sweet spot and I haven't played in over a decade LOL :biggrin1:

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've come twice or thrice while making love. Surprised a few women doing that. Nowadays, I'm enjoy 3-somes with both my partners often, so I can come with one, and then with the other. Ah bliss!

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It works that way for me sometimes. Not everytime though. Just when I am excited. When I do stay hard, the second time is usually pretty fast - and then he takes a nap.
I've never had the experience of doing it three times without going soft, as anydo describes, but I've heard other guys talking about this. Got to be nice though.

When I'm with somebody, they have always been surprised.
My impression is a lot of guys talk about it, but few do it.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
notes.. when I did it the second time in my life when i was 17... ( I did it when iwas 11 or so) so, I was doing it and I came so fast like in 25-40 seconds. Of course I won't stop there, I was thiking (crazy what would she think of me) so then I keep on going and in the next few minutes like 2-3 I came again.. I could not believe it lol.. then I keep on going and she was like are u done like if I took to long.. ;) ha...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen vids of guys cumming, staying hard, then cumming again. What I've never seen is a vid when the whole thing lasts more than 20min. Not sure I see the point in it.
Not sure you can see the point in it? OMG...you are missing out...dang, I can have multiples on top of multiples if the guy can just last as long as I do!:biggrin1:

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know about twice in a row... I can get to a point where if I hold myself back, my cock gets so hard that I can have trouble cumming, I can go on for ages then, as to whether I eventually cum, well she has to put a bit of effort in to see that.
If I don't hold back, it never takes me long to recover. I am not gonna tell you how many times I can cum in one session, but it normally keeps my partner entertained.:biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know about twice in a row... I can get to a point where if I hold myself back, my cock gets so hard that I can have trouble cumming, I can go on for ages then, as to whether I eventually cum, well she has to put a bit of effort in to see that.
If I don't hold back, it never takes me long to recover. I am not gonna tell you how many times I can cum in one session, but it normally keeps my partner entertained.:biggrin1:
Well, I can see where a woman might be entertained with that body!:tongue:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got some things for you to shout out.... ooooohhhh, Mnnnnnm, aaahhhh....so start practicing, cause I've booked a room:wink::tongue::biggrin1:
Oh honey, I don't need to practice...I just ooze sexuality!:biggrin1: