Twilight

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by DAMP1, Nov 22, 2009.

1. DAMP1

DAMP1 Active Member

The new vampire movie has been out for a few days - haven't seen any comments; is it good? (I don't mean the pretty boy torso shots :smile:)

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

ive been told its pretty amazing. but these are 18 year old girls and a possibly gay cousin

3. D_Ari_Olla

D_Ari_Olla Account Disabled

If you like the storyline then youll love it. If youre one of those haters who automatically pass this off as a teen girl story, then dont waste your time (funny how virtually no one bashed adult Harry Potter lovers). Granted Ive always had a little bit of a vampire fetish, so Im pretty much down with anything vamp related. Personally, I liked it, but I also knew that the action aspects ramps up in this installment. Great fight scenes IMO.

4. Tank30

Tank30 Member

If you look at the movie itself and not all the hype over the books and hot guys. It's really not that extraordinary of a movie. I guess if your a fan of the books or are a teen girl in love with one of the actors, it would seem good. I thought the shirtless wolf guys were funny. It reminded me of some thing you would see in a David Decoteau film.

#4 Tank30, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  5. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's only brought in just a tad over $141 million so far......

6. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

It's a pretty stupid movie -- unless you're 16, female, incredibly shallow and have no taste. But, turns out I know one of the actors. Alex Meraz grew up where I live and I've known his family for 25 or more years. He's a hottie, he's worked hard, he's totally straight and dedicated to his wife and newborn. I saw more of him in New Moon than I ever have-- except when he was in diapers!

7. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    I saw it on Friday. It was a big, steaming pile of shit. Same as the first movie.

I've never read any of the books so maybe that's why I expect better quality. People actually cheered at the end and I was really dumbfounded. If I bought the books, t-shirts, pillow cases, etc.. I'd want a better movie. The first one made so much money that I expected this one to be of a higher caliber.

8. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

what are you talking about this had great visual effects. The actors didnt seem to be acting it came off natural I actially know people who speak like this but then again most people didnt read the books. As for people saying it sucked go watch queen of the damned, 30 days of night or dust till dawn then watch Twilight this is a good movie compared to the ones i`ve listed and the more recent vampire crap that has come out before Twilight.

9. visualrockstar

visualrockstar Active Member

The movie is extremely good and actually follows the book more than the first. Taylor did an amazing performance as Jacob and I honestly didn't think he could pull it off

10. hung and horny

I thought it was pull done. I've read all the books, and am a stickler for following the story-line, and it was well done. Much better than the first. The actors actually worked well in this one...Taylor Lautner had some lines he delivered terribly, which gave me terrible goose bumps since it was so bad. Kristen Stewart was perfect in this one and I'm even more excited for Eclipse, since they've got their productions back in line.

11. toadstool

toadstool New Member

it was an awesome movie and it followed the book very well a must see if you like vampire movies

12. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    alright, I'm outnumbered here. I guess the accurate screenplay outweighs the acting enough to make people like the movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted