Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so super random I know! Are you an identical twin or know of identical twins that wear completely different underwear from each other… I know everyone is an individual so I know that there will be different t brands and small differences… I am talking like one wears tighty whities and the other wears boxers and is it just for comfort preference or for any other reasons?

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say that, specifically. But I used to know twins who wore the same brand of briefs in the same size. They did their laundry together so they ended up basically sharing and never knowing which briefs belonged to which twin.

Reactions: Tony56

Matt25k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I went to high school with twins Tim and Tom who both wore the same Hanes and FTL tighty whities. They had different undershirt preferences though: Tim always wore a tank top under his white school uniform shirt and Tom always wore a v-neck t-shirt. I don’t know if anyone else noticed this, but that was how I could tell them apart.

LordCWB

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I grew up (age 5-18) with two close friends who were twins. They did everything the opposite (as limitedly as you know how to at that you age). I vividly remember them getting angry all the time at each other if they got close to wearing the same things.