Twinks with Big Cocks

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
tumblr_le50qf2Hwe1qch8n9o1_500.jpg

D_Bxmnb9

Account Disabled
Media
I'm older now but still definitely twinkish (which is kind of annoying actually), and guys are always pleasantly surprised by my dick. Although, I usually tell them ahead of time because it helps to make sure everything goes as planned lol

Reactions: littleguyhugecock

Guanaco11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A twink for me is a young guy with an adolescent body. Smooth with no or very little hair & only modest muscular development but with good definition. In other words he still has a boyish appearance despite his age.
This is my favorite surrogate for young pussy. Their skin is smooth like a young girls. They don't have huge muscles. Their "pussy" is still pink. And they are relatively new to sex.
Their cocks will vary in size. I like the ones with little cocklettes but also enjoy watching a massive piece swing while I enjoy their pussy.
I've trained many twinks over the years and really enjoy using them for my pleasure and have found this is the best way to make sure they enjoy the sex.
Not all twinks of course like older guys with big cocks and of course the twinks who are natural tops aren't my type at all. But the ones who are natural bottoms (pussy bois), are a real pleasure. When they learn to worship big cock and do anything to please it, they are far better than most girls/women I've fucked.
They are SO into the worship aspect of cock love that they really empower their top.
I never fuck them with a condom. Bare is the only way I'll do it. So I have to teach them to frequently have HIV testing done. Cum is an important element of cock worship and I love it when they develop a taste for it because I shoot a real mouthful and love pics of glazed sweet boi faces and cream pies.