Twins (Again?)

ClayBlueEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure there have been countless threads about twins, i hope not one exactly like this, but I haven't searched them all, so I'm not sure...

Anywho, I'm not into incest. Even reading stuff about father/son or brother/brother just makes me cringe cause I think of my own brother or father and it totally kills it. However, I recently became friends with identical twins.

These boys are so amazing, they're great guys, very good looking, just got outta the Navy where they served on a sub. Even though I'm not typically into incest, the thought of being with both twins at the same time is... mmmm... tasty.

What are your thoughts?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
typically...this is a normal processing with twins and sex...this is something about wanting to know if both guy are IDENTICAL in every way..cuz...its hard to believe to breeders could possibly be the same...like exactly the same...
u will grow out of it..or as soon as u have sex with the twins...it'll be over and done with...and move onto NEXT

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a twin. Unfortunately, I lost my twin brother to cancer a little over three years ago.

We messed around together when we were kids, but that ended around the time we hit 12 or 13. During our adolescence we started developing our sexual identities. He ended up straight, I ended up gay.

I never wanted to have 1 on 1 sex with my twin brother as we aged, and I never wanted to have sex with him with another person. Of course, we both met countless people who wanted to have sex with the two of us at the same time. It never happened.

I've also talked to other guys that I know who are twins, and none of the ones I have asked about sex has ever been in a threesome with their twin brother. The thought of having sex with their brother present sort of skeeved them out a bit.

There may be twins that do have sex with other people together, but I suspect the whole having sex with twins theme is more or less great fantasy fodder for lots of guys, and that it rarely happens for real.

Last edited: