Twins

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by db03, Nov 20, 2004.

1. db03

db03 Member

Any of you guys have a twin bro, and if so is he the same size as you?? Are twins usually the same in EVERY respect???? :)

2. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey yeah I'm a twin though my brother died in a car accident age 16 nine years ago. We wre identical in every respect including our size, build, hair, personality etc. I miss him every day - he was the best! My older brother looks similar to us but is cut.

:rolleyes:

3. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Sorry to hear of your loss Blue. I've run into identicals who were were completely opposite in personalities. Db, it depends on if he were an identical or fraternal twin. Identical should be similar in size, but fraternals can be anything - they're no more than brothers sharing the same room for 9 months.

Take care

Ceg

4. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra: yep

I have a genitally identical twin bro; we are the same size and both went through puberty at the same time. We know each other so well wanking together and fucking girls together was natural so I know his dick as well as my own.

We are a mirror pair so I hang left and he hangs right; I'm a left hander he's right; we married a pair of non-identical twins and live (most of the time) in the same town. though at the moment he's posted away so we talk as often as we can.

I'm now heavier than him by about 40lbs but thats cos my job is less active...

We had a period where we were different though as I got spiked during a rugby match at University; I ended up having five stitches in my forskin and scrotum - then cos the scar tissue was painful during sex I had to have a circumcision...

So he's was cavalier and I a roundhead. Flaccid he looked longer but we were still the same erect.

After the op we doubled up and spit roasted some girlfriends just to compare the with them and us what it was like and after a while he decided to join me and had the op...

We both agree the tighter skin is better when you have a big dick - foreskin is ok for wanking when there's too much you end up basically fucking your own skin.

We both are 90/10 split on sexuallity but our only "gay" expereince has (and is) with each other...and as we are basically the same person who happened to split into two in our mothers womb ... its just an extension of wanking really.

Dij

5. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra:
    Hey yeah I'm a twin though my brother died in a car accident age 16 nine years ago. We wre identical in every respect including our size, build, hair, personality etc. I miss him every day - he was the best! My older brother looks similar to us but is cut.

:rolleyes:
    [post=264491]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Blue

Sorry can't image not having bro around; he's off fighting at the moment and I miss a beat every casualty report that comes in;

Don;t think i'd survive it but credit to you that you have,

Dij

6. jonb

Gold Member

An MZ here, and yes, he's the same size as me.

7. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Blue

Sorry can't image not having bro around; he's off fighting at the moment and I miss a beat every casualty report that comes in;

Don;t think i'd survive it but credit to you that you have,

Dij
    [post=264502]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hey thanks for your positive message Dij. It would be easier not to have survived sometimes. But I live my life for me and him now. While I can't see him I feel him around and in me every day. I get so much comfort from this and from remembering so many great times we had together. Like I said he was the best and I'm not ashamed to say I loved him very much - in fact I still do.

Your brother is off fighting and you are concerned for and missing him. I bet he's missing you too. It must be a difficult time for you but rest assured he'll be OK. And yes it's strange but you would most likely survive without him because he would want you to. So take care and cherish the great times you had together when you're missing him - I imagine he does wherever in the world he is.

-_-

8. Imported

Gold Member

robert67:
    Hey thanks for your positive message Dij. It would be easier not to have survived sometimes. But I live my life for me and him now. While I can't see him I feel him around and in me every day. I get so much comfort from this and from remembering so many great times we had together. Like I said he was the best and I'm not ashamed to say I loved him very much - in fact I still do.

Your brother is off fighting and you are concerned for and missing him. I bet he's missing you too. It must be a difficult time for you but rest assured he'll be OK. And yes it's strange but you would most likely survive without him because he would want you to. So take care and cherish the great times you had together when you're missing him - I imagine he does wherever in the world he is.

-_-
    [post=264591]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

9. Imported

Gold Member

robert67: Hi,
    Sorry to here that you lost a brother bluespeedoz, I lost my best friend, who everyone thought was my brother, we were that close. I too didnt think I wanted to live without him, but he was a suicide victim and he made it clear in his note that he wanted me to live without him. It was and is very difficult to cope without him ( it was 4 years ago) but you just have to get on with it. I know that he did what he did because he thought it was the right thing for him. People always say that you get over it, I dont think you do, you just learn to live with it.
    Sorry it is a bit off topic, but I just wanted people to know that no matter how close you are, you can survive after someone is gone, you just have to love them enough to remember.

Draft saved Draft deleted