Twins?

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
This is something I've always wondered but never had any success in finding out. Do twins, especially identical twins, have the same size penis? Does anybody here have a twin brother?

ra303

Just Browsing
Media
I have a twin brother, but I haven't seen his penis since we were 11 or 12 so I couldn't tell you.

lilbighorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
E-man, I knew a family of 5 brothers growing up, I saw three of them, and they were all different. Not different to a great degree, but different. So, I'm thinking identical twins would be different, and not precisely the same, even though genetically, they are precisely the same (if I'm understanding indentical correctly). As Leonardo De Vinci said, the cock seems to have a mind of it's own, perhaps an identity of it's own.

Interesting question.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Search "twins." There's a thread somewhere with lots of pictures. Most of them are similar, but of course one may curve left the other right, etc. Normal variations. It's just a blood filled chamber after all.

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a twin, identical, but like the poster above, haven't seen his diddle in a long time... we compared when we were about 14 once and we were pretty much identical in that department too

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fraternal twin.

Me, him and a friend compared when we were 14 or so. We all took turns measuring against a TV remote, haha. "I GOT UP TO THE VOLUME UP BUTTON!"..etc.

I was like an inch or so bigger then. No idea now, and I have no desire to know.

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hahaha no - he's the sensible one with a wife, a kid and a house in the suburbs

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fraternal twin here...i think you'll find that most identical twins are, well, identical unless there's been some sort of post genetic translational differences which i bet are very very rare. fraternal bros are subject to the same variances seen in non twin birth bros - ours is pretty extreme.

CuteGuyLondon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
non-identical twin here - and I think i'm pretty much the same as my bro.
its all down to genes isn't it? so identical twins should be identical, non-identical will be about the same as normal brothers..

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Twins sons here, they are identical in all ways (the one distinguishing mark is a mole on the upper back buttock...) when they were young and would try to pull the 'twin switch' we would try to pull up their shirts...to spot the mole... My wife and I were not happy the day they realized the mole...lol!

spicyballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There will obviously be variation to some degree, even in twins, im not a twin but i had quite a few sets of twin friends in high school some male, mostly female, and if my identical twin girlfriends could have diffrent sized breasts than it makes sense that identical male twins could have different sized dicks.

D

deleted257218

I've always wondered that, do twins have the same dicks cos over time enviroment changes twins slightly