Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River!!!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by HellsKitchenmanNYC, Aug 31, 2010.

1. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    What goes thru folks minds I ask you? This is as bad as that clip of the soldier in Afghanistan throwing the puppy into a pit. Authorities would like to find this girl. You never know you might know who she is. Here's the clip. People can be so cruel as demonstrated by Christmas Puppies Set On Fire. Makes you cringe and rub your head in despair at the cruelty.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

OMG I saw the title of this thread and I thought NJ was back! I saw this story on the evening news it's despicable!

3. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    DOH!:biggrin1:

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I refuse to click any link! Animal cruelty is not funny. I wish it were lawful to inflict the same injuries to the animal abuser.

You set a dog on fire, your punishment would be to set you on fire. You stab a cat, you get stabbed. Just my 2 cents

5. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

I hear ya but sometimes you have to force yourself to watch these uneasy things to get a real picture of how bad people can be. I didn't want to watch the Daniel Pearl beheading clip but I made myself do it. Sure I knew if would be gross and horrifying but now to me these happenings are not just news reporters talking....I have seen real evil and that you never forget.

PS I don't recall using the word funny anywhere.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I agree completely. I have an old tee shirt that I still sometimes wear that says... "Be Kind To Animals or I'll Kill You"
    I don't think the purpose of the thread was meant to be funny but to spread awareness. There is according to the news; a facebook manhunt looking for this woman to bring her to justice for this crime.

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Oh I know the purpose of this thread was not to make light of a horrid situation. I just choose not to click on the links b/c I know I'll be greatly upset.

8. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    #8 arthurdent, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  9. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I feel the same way. I couldn't even watch that TV video about abused animals with Sarah McLaughton singing.

10. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

I feel the same way but it was mostly because of that hideous song.

11. B_Tonnie

B_Tonnie New Member

DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN

i agree,... But isn't it sad to think that there seem to be so many of these 'twisted-fucks' walking around out there. What shit have they been through or witnessed to make them do things like this. One things for sure, i would'nt wanna be the phycologist or whatever that takes a wander through their minds..

12. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

Obv. sociopaths completely lacking in empathy and total disregard for life. Very sad.

13. B_hijack

B_hijack New Member

Cat-Dumping Mary seems to like people well enough... but kitties beware.

People are strange.

14. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is so sad - cruelty to animals should be treated as seriously as cruelty to children. Unfortunately, considering some of the weak sentences/punishments that get given out, the courts seem to be populated by judges who still think of it as just a dumb animal. Apparently the 'cat-in-bin' bitch said "It's just a cat".

Cruelty towards any creature or human who is unable to defend themself is appalling. Having said that however, I hope she gets filmed being thrown in a river.

Trouble is, I'm not vegetarian or vegan, so I guess I'm being a hypocrite when speaking out against animal cruelty.

15. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

I don't think you're being hypocritical. I'm not a vegetarian either and I don't feel any guilt. Thing is the animals we eat are for the most part 'humanely' killed. Mind you their living conditions are bad but...

If the guilt is overwhelming, try looking for free range food. Not sure how the animal is put down, but its living conditions are much more humane.

16. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I hope that woman is found and terrible things happen to here. Those animals were utterly defenceless and they were thrown to their death for a laugh. I can tolerate so much in this world, but people who are cruel to animals are the absolute lowest of the low. That video is one of the most upsetting things i've ever seen, no matter what justice is brought upon her, it wouldn't be enough for such an awful act.

17. ghb69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope you do not let Hibeam watch those, he will have nightmares.

18. Viking_UK

Gold Member

You're not hypocritical at all. There's a huge difference between killing an animal for food and killing something for entertainment or pleasure.

19. luka82

Gold Member

I just don`t get WTF is wrong with this world!
    Recently a feral dog in Serbia called Mila had all her four feet cut off by some crazy people!!!! The police is still searching for the criminals, but the city payed for her operations....poor puppy:(

20. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is possibly the worst thing I have seen in my entire life. I never want to see anything like that again.

That person deserves to have horrible things happen to her for the rest of her life. I hope they catch her and tie her hands and feet up and throw her into a river. What a heartless bitch, she deserves to die! Punishment for animal cruelty is never enough.

Now I'm going to spend my morning thinking about helpless puppy whimpers.:frown1: I should have never clicked that horrible link. I can't watch anymore of them.

#20 HiddenLacey, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted