twisted penis... anybody else?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
well to put it simple I have a twisted penis that points to left and that's why I started PE (penis enlargement by manual techniques) but so far (1 1/2 year into it) I haven't seen any improvement... who else owns a twisted penis and has anybody actually ever fixed it? advices and experiences welcome!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
If you get your head screwed on straight, the rest of your body will straighten out too. :biggrin1:

sneeekeee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a slight downward curve and I would really like an arrow straight penis. I have sort of been doing p.e. but by and large I am far too lazy with it and only do stretching most days and not enough jelqing at all. I have seen absolutely 0 (ZERO) improvement in my curvature, if anything I can say its more curved. however I can say that I have probably gained an centimeter of length and mid of my shaft is thicher, or just that the base has gotten thinner (which i doubt). I have read that penis extenders are designed to straighten out curves but I am not sure if its a marketing ploy to appeal to a bigger market. I have yet to read about someone who is to correct penis curvature(nonsurgically). I think were into uncharted territory here mr mystic wolf. Gonna have to pioneer this one I think :) good luck

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
all OK here, but do know of a guy who had a very minor defect with his penis, and it has affected him his entire life
geuss it depends on how resolute you are with comming to grips with it all, can i say
do take the matter quite seriously myself, with all persons affected by such.
Wish you the best with your PE Mystic..

D_Wang_Chang

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well to put it simple I have a twisted penis that points to left and that's why I started PE (penis enlargement by manual techniques) but so far (1 1/2 year into it) I haven't seen any improvement... who else owns a twisted penis and has anybody actually ever fixed it? advices and experiences welcome!

If you don't mind me asking, what is a twisted penis ? Because mine does bend slightly and rotates to the left halfway down my cock so it's not completely straight and true

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The root cause of bending and twisting is similar - one side growing more than the other or Peyronie's deformation.
I only know of surgical methods of rectifying or straightening the erect penis. However these techniques involve shortening the longer side so a guy could lose a centimetre on length. (maybe more). I wouldn't recommend any surgery unless an erection is painfully bent or twisted or unless there are serious physical sexual problems.
Some degree of bending or torsion (twisting) is common (up, down, left, right, clockwise or anti-clockwise) so I would advise guys not to worry about it.

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
PE works, I have done it. Have you tried an extender, or a pump? Hanging is a tad more intense, but hanging straight out would surely straighten things. PM me if you have any problems or questions I don't check the threads here often.