twisted penis... anybody else?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of heat in this thread and I'm not sure why, but: Curves in various directions are totally normal. Unless there's pain involved or difficulty with intercourse, I'd say leave well enough alone.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
A lot of heat in this thread and I'm not sure why, but: Curves in various directions are totally normal. Unless there's pain involved or difficulty with intercourse, I'd say leave well enough alone.

exactly mate.. lot of heat and I can't actually say why... but thet seems to make fun of my thread whereas I really need some good advices.. I mean, why the fuck do you post in my thread if you only have to throw shit in it???
Thanks for remarking that mate.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Having had surgery for Hypospadias when I was younger - which didn't make any measurable difference and I wouldn't have had if I'd been given a choice in the matter - I would advise against doing anything to your penis, surgical or otherwise, so long as you're not in pain and it's functioning reasonably well. Obviously if it's causing you discomfort or you're having trouble peeing or cumming it would be wise to discuss matters which your doctor and be guided by his advice. However I'm sceptical about PE and, in the light of my own experience, I'd advise strongly against surgery unless it's causing you significant problems.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Wolf, don't worry about your curve or twist. Mine is the same way and I have found as I watch myself in the mirror jacking that my grip is what has made my dick have the twist and downward curve. Gotta say I like the look, a little different from others. If you watch how guys hold their dicks while beating off you can tell how the curve or twist happens, simply by the way you hold your dick and jack off. Don't worry about it and enjoy the difference of it, I know I do mine. By the way looks mitey fine to me.

D

deleted23084

when i was in high school i had a friend who's dick seemed to twist so the frenum and V of his knob seemed to be on the left instead of on the bottom. i don't know why, i never asked, i just remember seeing it when we were changing at swimming lessons and thinking it was odd

Any remedy for this problem? it's my concern too that my penis is twisted. :(

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I used to think that I would like a straight penis. I have since come to realize that variety is much better. I think a twist in the penis is one of the more unique differences and can be quite attractive.