Twitch Streamers

RenDickpic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get that some of you guys are huge fans but I feel like we're taking "bulge" to its limits with some of these. Like a penis exists on this man kinda bulge vs like wow he might have popped a boner bulge. I'd say a lot of people are more into the second.

RHETORIC

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get that some of you guys are huge fans but I feel like we're taking "bulge" to its limits with some of these. Like a penis exists on this man kinda bulge vs like wow he might have popped a boner bulge. I'd say a lot of people are more into the second.
Good to know!

Grind_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know, I think most people prefer when there's no bulge and the dick's just out... Let's not be too fussy :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: rav27

RenDickpic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know, I think most people prefer when there's no bulge and the dick's just out... Let's not be too fussy :joy:
I do kinda wish there was more like discovering of twitch streamers with actual OF's instead of "wow I wish they were nude" :weary_face: But i get it most don't have and no one super popular would really have one.

StellaValkary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do kinda wish there was more like discovering of twitch streamers with actual OF's instead of "wow I wish they were nude" :weary_face: But i get it most don't have and no one super popular would really have one.
That's why it's great to discover small streamers who love to chat and send nudes

Reactions: bleachball

gabs yeon

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Hey guys, Theusma (Matheus Lima, former BR pro player) just started an onlyfans. I got this pic but i couldn't find anything else from him. Is anyone a subscriber in here? I'd love to see more content 1655486192447.png

Twitch
Theusma Instagram
Onlyfans

Attachments

WisteriaDay

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know how to archive Twitch streams? I need to know for... reasons. :eyes:

If you get any good ones, please share. ;)

I use Twitch Leecher to download VODs or clips that are worthwhile. I believe with newer versions you need to link it to a Twitch account, but you can easily make a throwaway Twitch account with a gmail if need be. Or you can just make a slutty Twitch account and only follow dudes you're interested in with it I suppose :innocent:

brunohsrod

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys, Theusma (Matheus Lima, former BR pro player) just started an onlyfans. I got this pic but i couldn't find anything else from him. Is anyone a subscriber in here? I'd love to see more content View attachment 71680391
Twitch
Theusma Instagram
Onlyfans
He used to have a "Privacy" account (Brazilian version of an Onlyfans) and he posted a lot of content there, including him being fucked by a trans girl. He's got some amazing cumshots

BaconCakez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He used to have a "Privacy" account (Brazilian version of an Onlyfans) and he posted a lot of content there, including him being fucked by a trans girl. He's got some amazing cumshots
and you dont have any content to share from that?

Reactions: Oputinhocarioca

elyem

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use Twitch Leecher to download VODs or clips that are worthwhile. I believe with newer versions you need to link it to a Twitch account, but you can easily make a throwaway Twitch account with a gmail if need be. Or you can just make a slutty Twitch account and only follow dudes you're interested in with it I suppose :innocent:

Thanks. :)

Reactions: WisteriaDay

emperortempest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight