Twitch Streamers

crw17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad to see there's love for the DBD streamers. I've never seen Otzdarva without the beard. It's nice to know he's hot without it too. Scott Jund is a super cute twink. Especially when he shaves.

Loganolio, Randycam, Ralph, Sammymjay, Hexy, PolySypher, and Puppers are all really attractive too imo

Unfortunately I don't see it happening unless someone baits him or something old leaks.

He went on a rant on stream one day when someone asked him about starting an Onlyfans and was talking about how sex work was bad for your mental health or some shit like that. I don't remember the details but I remember it turned me off of him cause his stance on it was super demeaning towards sex workers.
I’ve tried to bait True and I feel like I’m close. But he wants me to hold a piece of paper saying ‘Tru3’ while masturbating, and since I’m not a girl, it’s hard for me to do that lol. If anyone knows a way round it then I can continue trying to bait him? I haven’t shown him any face yet if that helps

Hagsusbsksk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I
I’ve tried to bait True and I feel like I’m close. But he wants me to hold a piece of paper saying ‘Tru3’ while masturbating, and since I’m not a girl, it’s hard for me to do that lol. If anyone knows a way round it then I can continue trying to bait him? I haven’t shown him any face yet if that helps
don’t know how to help but hopefully it works out, he’s very hot

Reactions: crw17

xxkuulxx

Admired Member
Media
I don't have the answer on how to circumvent this but I do wanna support the fuck out of you and say don't give up, soldier. Cuz that would be one fuck of a boon.

Reactions: crw17

Stixxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully a woman on LPSG (a rare sight) will msg you and help

JacJac42

Expert Member
Media
can we see the msgs so far?

lorooro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Omg not him cheating on his girlfriend, I love her streams too OOP-

CyanZach

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im gonna say this here because I have nowhere and no one to tell
But I had a dream with one of my twitch crushes today. It was funny, nothing sexual or anything like that
He just picked me up with his car and brought me to somewhere, while I tried to discretely record a video of him with my phone so I could "store" that moment forever
He is not famous, doesn't even have 2k followers, and I wont expose his name
I just wanted to share my cute dream lol

twitch_himbos

Worshipped Member
Media
mitch jones
upload_2021-5-22_12-44-57.png

upload_2021-5-22_12-43-17.png

upload_2021-5-22_12-43-52.png
upload_2021-5-22_12-46-7.png

mitchj-gif.4373211
mitchj1-gif.4373221
mitch-gif.3863041

upload_2021-5-22_12-37-47.png
upload_2021-5-22_13-0-33.png

lorooro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad I found this thread! So many 'hot twitch girls', nice to see a place where we can talk about the guys!
Speaking of DBD streamers, have y'all heard Bronx? Voice is crazy hot.
I have something on Bronx but I kind of don't want it to get out.

Reactions: Alkaline3

lorooro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's a big tease! If it's something he personally did for you, I can understand. But if it's something you came across...
I'm not surprised there is something, though. He knows he is hot.
Yeah he did something for me personally so it'd definitely bite me in the ass if it got out. But he's sexy and a really horny guy so you can definitely bait him. I'm not sure how easy it would be now, I got lucky when he barely streamed and was Hexy's editor.