Twitter Stud Blacklanterrn

Status
Not open for further replies.

irinaderevko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m absolutely in love with this guy, he’s so hot but also funny and smart. Wouldn’t mind be slapped in the face by him. Wish we had more content to appreciate
yeah I like the smart and self-deprecating sense of humor. wish he posts racier content tho. you know he's horny on main.

Reactions: deleted1156416

Smallrick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he wants to do OF but worries about his reputation.
I don’t think it’s the case. I mean, he already shows a lot of body on Twitter and seems to have no problem on doing that, so I think if he had any interest in selling content, he would do that without a problem

But this is just my impression, of course. I envy these beautiful guys and would love to have this beauty, body and sex appeal, to think that I would be able to create an OF and profit from it. But even then, I wouldn’t do cause it’s not an interest. Just the feeling “I’m good enough to do that if I want” but without the desire to go further ‍♂️

Emjaydee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t think it’s the case. I mean, he already shows a lot of body on Twitter and seems to have no problem on doing that, so I think if he had any interest in selling content, he would do that without a problem

But this is just my impression, of course. I envy these beautiful guys and would love to have this beauty, body and sex appeal, to think that I would be able to create an OF and profit from it. But even then, I wouldn’t do cause it’s not an interest. Just the feeling “I’m good enough to do that if I want” but without the desire to go further ‍♂️
He’s never shown anything close to a nude though.

Status
Not open for further replies.