Two big cocked teachers, and one naughty student

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Seymour_Dix, Apr 3, 2011.

1. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

One of my favorite role playing fantasies has always been the Dirty Head Teacher, and the Naughty Student. I know right, all kinds of dirty ideas. So just imaging the excitement of a perky, young, brunette beauty such as Lucy Belle getting double stuffed by her two professors.

Videos & Pictures on my blog~
    Two pussy hungry professors
    Enjoy!
    Tyler

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  2. playerclient

playerclient New Member

Albums:
    Being a newbie, I don't know about all the rules about this sort of thing, but I object to this post which I construe as advertising.

It's 3 30-second clips which, when each is finished, lead one to a paysite to watch or download the full scene. The whole point of the posting on the OP"s website is to direct one to a paysite, and the point of posting here ultimately, I think, is to steer people to buying access to the video.

I think it's an overstatement/mistatement to say you have videos on your "blog" when all they are are 30 second teasers for a paysite. Whatever the letter of the rules are, this shouldn't be kosher in my book.

3. simplenough

simplenough New Member

That's scripted stuff, amateur would have been awesome. The blonde guy looks weird to me..lol

Draft saved Draft deleted