Two Cocks In One Pussy

flightss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever done it? What was it like? If not, would you try it?
Yes did it couple of times with some of my (married) friends LOL! it is hot as hell, very tight, so oyu cannot last very long before unloading! If anyone interested, I am Zurich.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, in my first year of university. A male friend and I went back to her dorm room and started fucking her, taking turns. Eventually that led into putting her on the spit for a while. My friend and I asked if we could penetrate her at the same time and she said yes, it was a bit of a struggle knowing the best position to do it, but once we figured it out I came in less than 20 seconds...so did he haha

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once, she was on top of me and he entered from behind. It took a while but he finally held our dicks together at the head and pushed in, very tight. His downward curved larger cock would slide past mine and over the head of my dick, then pull back. The feeling was very intense as I just stayed still as deep as I could get. It was an incredible feeling as he worked up and down the underside of my penis. Truth told all I could think about was his dick on mine, he made me cum very quickly. They came just after me. We did it another time the next weekend and she, my fuck buddy started fucking him regular, much more than she fucked me.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it a couple times. Same guy, different chics. Both times she was on top of him and I entered doggy style. Too bad we can't recreate this again now that we're both snipped. Double stuffed creampie!!!

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've experienced double penetration sex in the way of my cock and another guys cock in the same pussy at the same time. It took her a little time to accommodate us, but it worked. I was on the bottom, so I couldn't see the action, but in addition to her warm wet pussy, I could feel him gliding his lubed cock up and down mine. I was so fucking aroused feeling his cock, hearing his moans of pleasure, and knowing my cock was 1/2 of his pussy wall. She cum first from all that fullness inside her. Then he cum and soaked my cock with his warm juices. Before he was done, I returned the favor and coated his dick with my hot load while he was still hard and pressed against my cock.
What a mental fuck I got that day!! He slowly pulled out, then I slowly slid out - all our cum dripping down my balls and stomach. They both rolled to either side of me as we rested for a moment. I was soaked. What happened next blew my mind... both of them went down on me and licked/sucked me clean. Seeing and feeling him open my legs and clean up my balls... INSTANT ERECTION for me! They shared my cock like it was the last lollipop on Earth. (Double dick-flavored lollipop!) I don't think I've ever cum so quickly right after a previous orgasm as I did that day.

D

deleted13888921

still tryna tick this off my bucket list
it looks fucken hot but all of my bros are quite conservative dudes sigh

I started posted pics of it here on this thread
Mmf Or Threesomes / Groups
Done it many times. Also done the one cock in the pussy, another in her ass. It can be somewhat difficult to get the rhythm in sync with the in/out of the dicks. As many have mentioned, it is very much a turn on, and the feeling is awesome to say the least. That said, it takes a brave, adventurous, and willing woman to go forward in this. For the guys, it really depends on IF you are also willing to rub dicks together. Bisexuals (like myself) won't have an issue. OR if you are frisky enough to try it! I say go for it!

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Done it many times. Also done the one cock in the pussy, another in her ass. It can be somewhat difficult to get the rhythm in sync with the in/out of the dicks. As many have mentioned, it is very much a turn on, and the feeling is awesome to say the least. That said, it takes a brave, adventurous, and willing woman to go forward in this. For the guys, it really depends on IF you are also willing to rub dicks together. Bisexuals (like myself) won't have an issue. OR if you are frisky enough to try it! I say go for it!

definitely ready to try it, just tryna find another chick and a dude who are up for it haha

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted817718

I’ve never done it, but I had an ex girlfriend that regularly would slip a dildo in her pussy when I fucked her, as I wasn’t quite enough for her. The first time she asked if I minded her doing it, she said I needed a little help, and she could slip a “buddy” in there to make her feel a little more fulfilled. After then she referred to this as me “buddying up”

Reactions: diver6 and flatiron