Two Full Mandingo Movies

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now...there are four full scen clips at each page...clicking on each will take you to the Megarotic download site...remember, you can only download 1 scene per every 4 hours I believe on megarotic or megaupload.

each file is a RAR. file...I have no clue how to work Rar. files, and do not know what they are, so if anyone can explain them, i would suggest you guys who don't know what they are familiarize yourselves with them, and those that do know can maybe help anyone out...I am clueless...but these files are all there, so you can download each scene once every 4 hours and you will have two of the Mandingo series films.

enjoy

Mandingo 9

Mandingo 9

Mandingo 7

Mandingo 7

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
each file is a RAR. file...I have no clue how to work Rar. files, and do not know what they are, so if anyone can explain them, i would suggest you guys who don't know what they are familiarize yourselves with them, and those that do know can maybe help anyone out...I am clueless...but these files are all there, so you can download each scene once every 4 hours and you will have two of the Mandingo series films.

A rar file is an archived file. You can download WinRAR for free, which is an archiving program which lets you work with all types of archive files (including zip and rar). Just open the file in that program, and drag the file out of the archive, and into a folder.

Remember, some archives are password protected, like these mandingo movies. The password is on the bottom of the download page, and its a website. I couldn't post it cause it was coming up as a link.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good info randy.

i already have those two movies on DVD, so i don;t need them, but i just wanted to make sure everyone else knew how to get them, since I have no clue

:smile:

did you get your Brooke Scott/Shorty scene yet?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are all very welcome...

and thanks for posting...

i was feeling EXTREMELY unappreciated

:smile: