Two goats meet at a bridge

bridge(2).gif
http://www.golfsetbase.com/images/upload/Image/bridge(2).gif

There is a very narrow bridge over a river. One day a goat that was crossing this bridge met another goat just in the middle. There was no room for both of them to pass.[FONT=&#23435][/FONT]
Which of the following can you imagine as the most likely scenario?[FONT=&#23435][/FONT]
A. One goat willingly turned back to let the other goat pass first.[FONT=&#23435][/FONT]
B. The two goats charged against each other, and, after a few rounds of confrontation, the stronger goat forced the loser to yield.[FONT=&#23435][/FONT]
C. One goat lay down on the bridge, and the other goat walked lightly over him.[FONT=&#23435][/FONT]
D. The two goats charged against each other and both fell off the bridge and into the deep river below.

E. One goat retraced its way and waited for the other goat to come over; then, instead of going over to the other side, it stayed to play and graze with its new friend.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C.You act in a way that benefits the common good. You are wise and avoid confrontation when it is not called for. While you may appear submissive to some people, in reality you have a high self esteem that enables you to be warm-hearted and generous to others.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
C.You act in a way that benefits the common good. You are wise and avoid confrontation when it is not called for. While you may appear submissive to some people, in reality you have a high self esteem that enables you to be warm-hearted and generous to others.

Can I ask you whom your post was direced to?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would choose E. and I would be the goat to retrace (because I am generally accommodating) and to stay and play (because I am easily distracted.... oh! bright shiny object!........