Two great espn articles on stadium restrooms and how athletes pee

Stadium restrooms: Inside the taboo, bizarre, revealing world of stadium bathrooms

Some interesting stuff on the science behind epic numbers of people going to the bathroom at once and a neat anecdote about how Wrigley Field fans named the urinal trough as “an historic feature fans have come to know and love”.

When athletes gotta go: When athletes gotta go ... where do they go?

Digs into the psychology of desperately needing to pee and how athletes across different sports deal with it... mostly by not giving a damn and just letting it flow.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree with @twoton, interesting but huge article, didn't finish.

But speaking of the topic, here is my morning rant: I went to an event early in Feb. at Tampa's RJ Stadium and visited the bathroom twice: both times there were a handful or more of dudes that were practically humping the urinal, contorted and seemingly climbing on it, twisted or overtly leaning in unnatural positions, all to make sure their dicks were very well hidden. They looked ridiculous --and sad-- going to such evident lengths to avoid their dick being seen (as if anyone would care - its a stadium bathrooms with scores of guys coming in and out!). Particularly unnerving was guys taking the kids urinal because it is 'safer' to hide their package their, however my 7 year old who can barely hold his piss and is not tall enough for the adult urinal is on a lurch until one of the grownup 'shy' guys finishes. Really sad. I don't exhibit, but I do leave a + healthy distance between me and the urinal and go cock and balls out, modeling for my kid how a man pisses as opposed to a scared boy....

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agree with @twoton, interesting but huge article, didn't finish.

But speaking of the topic, here is my morning rant: I went to an event early in Feb. at Tampa's RJ Stadium and visited the bathroom twice: both times there were a handful or more of dudes that were practically humping the urinal, contorted and seemingly climbing on it, twisted or overtly leaning in unnatural positions, all to make sure their dicks were very well hidden. They looked ridiculous --and sad-- going to such evident lengths to avoid their dick being seen (as if anyone would care - its a stadium bathrooms with scores of guys coming in and out!). Particularly unnerving was guys taking the kids urinal because it is 'safer' to hide their package their, however my 7 year old who can barely hold his piss and is not tall enough for the adult urinal is on a lurch until one of the grownup 'shy' guys finishes. Really sad. I don't exhibit, but I do leave a + healthy distance between me and the urinal and go cock and balls out, modeling for my kid how a man pisses as opposed to a scared boy....
I think it's just another manifestation of the overall modesty that has taken over the younger generation of guys. I'm in my late 40's and went to college in an era when it was just part of being a guy to be comfortable with other guys seeing your dick. Guys saw me naked every day in the dorms and in gym showers ever since, as I've generally gone to gyms with open showers. Since it's totally normal for me that guys see my dick in these fully naked situations, it's equally normal that they see it when a stream of piss is flowing out of it at the urinal.