Two Guys, One Bed

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Sweetcar, Jan 4, 2012.

1. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

How many times have you shared a bed with another guy? Under what circumstances and how did you feel? Was he a family member, friend, straight guy....?

Here's my experiences: Of course I've had to share a bed with my brother from time to time; when we had overnite guests or we were in a hotel with other folks and there wasn't enough beds. Kinda doesn't count....I'm not turned on by my brother and he's really not much fun to sleep with; scratching my legs with his toenails and stuff like that.

Other than that, I've shared a bed with friends from time to time. Usually out of necessity or because someone was trying to be "economical".
    I became good friends with a black guy who was a summer student where I worked. This was in the late 70's and not too many white guys were hanging out or going on weekend trips with black guys. I visited him at his college over Thanksgiving break. He wasn't going home as it was too far away. He booked us a room in a nice motel but, being economical as he was, he booked a room with only one bed.....

I thought it was kinda strange at the time but I realized the way he was and he was trying to save me a few dollars. So I had to sleep with him, he wore his long johns to bed and he was a bit chubby. Basically, though I liked him very much, I was not turned on by him....
    When he graduated, he invited me to the graduation and the "class party" they were going to have for a week at Myryle Beach. A close friend of his traveled down there with me and his whole family went to the graduation as well. Wouldn't you know it, he booked a room at the same motel for his best friend and me....a room with ONE bed. Now, his friend was a different story; athletic and good looking...he did turn me on! WE shared a bed at the motel for the graduation and we shared a bed for the entire next week at the "class pary"! Pretty much, it was a non-issue, I wore some gym shorts to bed and he wore some shorts and a shirt. Our friend kept telling us to go ahead and; "Get comfortable." I told him I was comfortable in my gym shorts. Later on during the week, his friend did decide to go ahead and get 'comfortable'. I woke up early one morning and he was laying on his stomach wearing just a pair of tighty-white briefs... I could see his ass pretty clearly...

2. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Firstly, I'm gay. (that explains plenty)

However, I have shared platonic beds with friends simply because we wanted to avoid drunk driving.... this was a very rare occasion.

3. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Gay - sleep with a guy every night.

4. Deep_Eddy

Deep_Eddy New Member

Sleep is sleep.
    Sexytime is different.

5. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Excellent equation.

6. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My best buddy and I were on a road trip with a couple of friends. He's straight as far as I know. Anyway, we shared a bed. He made it clear he didn't mind sleeping on the couch but I was like, "I don't care". I'm not particularly physically attracted to him though I've wondered if we could ever be a couple. We went to sleep each claiming our own sides of the bed.

Late at night, he suddenly rolls over putting his arms around me and a leg on mine, then starts muttering dirty things to me. By the tone of his voice, he was totally sleep talking. It all happened in a few seconds, then he rolled back to his side of the bed. I sometimes wonder if there was any truth in that moment.

7. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not all that different from sleeping in two full sized beds in the same hotel room- I remember a travel vacation a few years back sharing a hotel bed with my buddy, but his old college roommate sleeping in the bed next to us. He left his glasses on his face for a long time that night- and I heard a lot of "underwear waistband snaps" in that dark room...

8. JBisme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    and I heard a lot of "underwear waistband snaps" in that dark room...

That is a sound often heard, never discussed much though.

9. mickstl

mickstl New Member

Albums:
    Not since college. Various trips w/several guys. Typically 3-4 to a room. Never anything remotely sexual.

It's really not my first choice. Even less than sharing the bed, I don't want to share a bathroom, personally.

Now, if there is a sexual/romantic element involved, it's an entirely different story.

10. Florida Boy

Gold Member

I Have shared a bed with a man each night for the last 24 years.

11. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Reading this post made things move in my pants! Wow .......... was one of thoes waist bands yours? I have heard the bands snap before but never form the guy in the same bed as i was in. FUCK my head is spinning..... Very hot

12. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    RUDE Thread, men sharing a bed to-gether...eeewww'
    Gay or Str who knows, cares
    ironically had a dream last night re Male partner of 8 years, jumping into bed with me ... facing the opposite direction,and his body language ( yep was as clear as that) indicated
    NO WAY
    was sex going to take place
    WTF, was that all about haha anyway have had no desires since we parted hah

13. YoungDonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm straight n have shared beds with male friends from time to time growing up, and even in college now. As long as your not sleeping butt ass naked or cuddling, I don't see an issue, ha..I've saved money with groups of friends doing this- 2 peoples per bed- no biggie..

14. dude_007

Gold Member

Prefer my own bed for sleep time.

15. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've shared bed with brothers, cousins, god siblings, friends. Never saw anything of it really.

16. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

no man in my bed I will kick him out or leave.

17. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Suspect activities

18. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

Ha, thanks guys for the replies! I started this thread late last nite and I was kind of drunk....actually FORGOT I even started it!!

The original post was getting kind of long and I had a bit more to share from my experiences. I went to Florida for a week with some buddies to attend a car race and afterward, to check out the beach for spring break activities. While at the race, we were camping in a tent. It was mid-March but one of those deep cold fronts moved in and made its way all the way down to mid-Florida. Well, we didn't bring any winter clothes with us. We were going to FLORIDA on vacation; didn't think we need to bring our winter coats and all that :confused:

Anyway, during the 3 days of the race, it was in the 50's during the day and the 20's!!!!!! at night! We were camping without any winter gear but the cold sure managed to put us too sleep without a problem. Once the race was over, the weather changed back to the usual FL variety......80's by day....almost summer weather. We headed down to the beach to cheack out the sping break action. Once we got there it was hard to find a hotel room. We finally got to a hotel and they told us all they had was a small room with a single bed. There were three of us and we told them at this point we didn't care!!! As long as there was a BED and a SHOWER, it didn't matter.

I'll post some more later.

19. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Back in the college/room mate days a group of us (always seemed to be 4) would drive to Biloxi or Ft Walton Beach fairly regularly. For some reason a friend's younger brother always said he wanted to share a bed with me. I didn't care as he was cute as hell so why not. All of us slept in our underwear (tighty whities) and no shirt. EVERY time the lights went out he'd roll over and spoon me and fall asleep. Nothing ever happened as I just wanted it to continue. Then one Mardi Gras I was invited by his brother (my friend) to join him, his wife and sister and brother in law on a ski vacation. Of course the younger brother and I slept together AGAIN and AGAIN he spooned me. This time it was a bit more aggressive. I could feel him pressing against my ass crack but I did nothing but get hard as a rock. Nothing more happened. The next morning however I was awaken to him blowing in my ear and kissing my ear to get me up to go skiing. Nothing happened.

Fast forward... he was renting a nice one bedroom apartment in New Orleans when I lived in Atlanta. I told him I was going to be in town and asked if I could stay with him for a night or two and he agreed. I got there and got situated. We went out for dinner and got home and watched some tv over a few beers. When it came to bedtime he threw me a pillow and blanket and pointed to the sofa. I said, all those years we slept together and you're throwing me on the sofa? He said, ok and I climbed into bed. He snuggled next to me within a few minutes. I reached back and went for it. He jumped out of bed and asked me to leave. He said, he's not gay and didn't appreciate what I did. I reminded him of the years of him spooning me and kissing my ear etc and he said that was just playing - nothing sexual and that something was wrong with me to think that.

In any case, we don't talk to each other anymore. His brother in law is a child psychologist and I told him this entire story and he said he's always thought there was something repressed there.

20. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

What I posted last made me think of something. 3 guys and one bed?!!

It's kind of interesting how conditions and situations can modify what we, in our society, consider as privacy, normality and all that. I remember when I went to Williamsburg, Virginia a while back (Williamsburg is kind of a 'restored' colonial village). I was watching a movie there and they were talking about what it was like staying at an "inn" back in those days. Of course, towns and 'inns' were pretty sparse back then and distances we travel now in hours took DAYS. Basically, if you stayed at a Inn, there was nothing like what we consider as privacy today. Oftentimes you had to SHARE a bed with another guy and more often then not, he was someone you didn't even KNOW!

Draft saved Draft deleted