Two Guys, One Bed

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not all that different from sleeping in two full sized beds in the same hotel room- I remember a travel vacation a few years back sharing a hotel bed with my buddy, but his old college roommate sleeping in the bed next to us. He left his glasses on his face for a long time that night- and I heard a lot of "underwear waistband snaps" in that dark room...
This is absolutely incorrect. When you are in separate beds there is no chance of unintentional contact.

If there is only one bed, we would flip to see who got the chair, couch, floor...etc. I get morning wood almost every day and I roll around in bed. There would be no chance of sleeping in the same bed.

gustavorofer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have shared a bed with, if I don't forget any of them, 3 of my best friends. Ofc nothing ever happened, and it was just because there were no matresses left or anything.

What we did once, to avoid contact, was he would cover himself in half a sheet, and I would lay over tha other half of that sheet, covering myself with a different one. I don't think it was really necessary, but to this day I think it was ingenious of him to think of that. lol

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shared abed with a guy many times (other than sexual aprtners).

I grew up sahring beds with family members, in fact best female freidn adn i shared bed into late 20s. We never thought anything of it. Although when she first told her mother when we were 17 - mother was concerend. But hey, we were like brother and sister.

Most of my male friends ahve shared a bed at some time. Nothing ever happened. We just accepted we got erections and at times would cuddle/snuggle. Never anything sexual.

I did meet a scottish guy once - a friend of my house mate. He stayed over and ahd the option of the floor with cushions (o living room furniture - jsut floor cushions) or share my king size bed. Well that first night it was his won sheet, a pair of my boxers over his - he was scared I would jump him. we became quite good mates and he started coming to gay clubs with me - which surpirsed us all. Eventually he got so comfortable we would get home and he would simply strip and hop into bed - the summers in Brisbane could be quite hot.

We did in a drunken and drug stiport play a little but nothing else and it was alwaysa ccepted as something that just happened.

Lost contact after he returned to Scotland.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've shared beds with friends dozens of times. It's not that comfortable, but that has nothing to do with anything remotely sexual. Sex is pretty much the last thing on my mind in those situations.

slider123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shared a bed with my brother til I was 15. I have recently shared my bed with my partner for the last 27 years. I don't think I like sleeping alone.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've slept with my best buddies many times in the same bed. It all depends on the level of comfort I have with the other person. If I'm very close to them, then we might spoon, which is an awesome feeling when you love the other person. Yeh, sometimes sleeping in the same bed leads to sexual activities. It's no big thing to me though.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've slept with my best buddies many times in the same bed. It all depends on the level of comfort I have with the other person. If I'm very close to them, then we might spoon, which is an awesome feeling when you love the other person.
Have you also spooned with some straight buds, Jon?
If you have, you are The Sexual Creature of the 21st Century.
And you have interesting ... and perhaps somewhat complicated ... friends.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you also spooned with some straight buds, Jon?
If you have, you are The Sexual Creature of the 21st Century.
And you have interesting ... and perhaps somewhat complicated ... friends.

Hmmm? "The Sexual Creature of the 21st century"? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Yeh, I have spooned with guys who identify as straight. I don't think being straight precludes not being close to other guys. Most of my male friends are emotionally literate and open-minded. Sleeping with any of them is a nice and loving thing to do. I think women don't have issues like this with their friends at all so why should guys? Love is after all just love.

Reactions: Tyler---

Kubed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes i have quite a bit at university and when travelling, out of necessity or sometimes choice, sometimes with a bit of spooning involved. Even had three in a bed a few times, all with supposedly straight guys

D

deleted3782

What I posted last made me think of something. 3 guys and one bed?!!

It's kind of interesting how conditions and situations can modify what we, in our society, consider as privacy, normality and all that. I remember when I went to Williamsburg, Virginia a while back (Williamsburg is kind of a 'restored' colonial village). I was watching a movie there and they were talking about what it was like staying at an "inn" back in those days. Of course, towns and 'inns' were pretty sparse back then and distances we travel now in hours took DAYS. Basically, if you stayed at a Inn, there was nothing like what we consider as privacy today. Oftentimes you had to SHARE a bed with another guy and more often then not, he was someone you didn't even KNOW!

This is true. More than 150 years ago, if you checked into an Inn for the night, you might get shown a bed with one or two guys already sleeping in it. On top of that you might not have any heat, and on top of that you might get dripped on if it rained. It's very interesting to learn more about dwelling and privacy standards in the United States long ago...they are not as prudish as you might imagine.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well put, Jon. I've spooned with straight friends too. Never turned sexual, just cuddly and affectionate. This has only been with friends who are completely comfortable with their sexuality, so there was no question that it wouldn't be going anywhere more than spooning.

Hmmm? "The Sexual Creature of the 21st century"? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Yeh, I have spooned with guys who identify as straight. I don't think being straight precludes not being close to other guys. Most of my male friends are emotionally literate and open-minded. Sleeping with any of them is a nice and loving thing to do. I think women don't have issues like this with their friends at all so why should guys? Love is after all just love.

I've shared a bed with my best friend many times. At one time evert night for a year because he lived with us. And a few times I shared my bed with a younger guy because we trained jiu Jitsu together and it was easier to share my bed than take him home after training. Was actually quite enjoyable to have someone to keep the bed warm.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've shared a bed quite a few times with other guys. Someone above said I'm gay; I don't think there is any difference. It was more or less understood that we were sleeping two to a bed out of necessity or someone ended up on the floor. It didn't matter to me if the guy was hot or not. If the intent is simply to share a bed for sleep, I sleep. I'd be lying if I didn't say that occasionally (I used to be a camp counselor) a really hot guy would be sharing a bed with me; but that was all it was, a really hot guy really sleeping next to me. It really wasn't that big a deal to me at all and nothing sexual happened. If I knew they were str8 guys to boot, as I've said in previous postings, I always respect a man's sexuality, hot or not.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can only recall sharing a bed with another dude twice since i became an adult...once my best friend (at the time) and i were visiting my family in another state & there was only one bed...it was no big deal because he was like a brother to me.

the other time was on an away trip to a sporting event & there were 3 of us & only 2 beds in the hotel room...one of us was a pretty big guy so I shared my bed with the other smaller guy...nothing weird about it except the fact that he talked in his sleep...ALL NIGHT...kinda freaked me out.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sexually? not many times.

but with friends... lots of times. Almost always after parties or long trips. Its lots of fun cause as a gay guy, i feel like I'm junior high again in a slumber party. ;)

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Tomorroe being Martin Luther Kind holiday reminds me of MLK day about 10 or more years ago. It was a holiday and a bunch of us guys didn't have anything in particular to do. SO, we decided to get drunk...there were 5 of us and we bought some 12 packs of beer and went down into a friends basement to hang out. We started playing drinking games and all that; eventually everyone was pretty toasted and it wasn't even dark yet.
A big Hawiain guy passed out first, he found a couch down there and was knocked out. Another guy lived a couple of blocks away and he went home. That left me and two guys that actually lived at that house. Both the guys that lived there were pretty hot black guys; I lived about 20 miles away. It was not wise for me to drive home in that condition and we got into a discussion about WHO I was going to sleep with....the black guys usually shared a bed and there really wasn't anyplace else to crash. It was pretty funny actually! I ended up hanging out for a few hours until the beer wore off and then drove home.

D

deleted300444

Everbody jump in and go to sleep balls to ass. It just might be the best night sleep you have had in while. You will know it is morning and time to get up when your buddy is poking at ya.