Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
numerous times various guys. I'm gay and have shared my bed with quite a few straight mates and some gay ones non sexually.
Lookin back nearly all the straight guys spooned me,usually not pretending they didn't mean to just saying something like 'can i cuddle up' by mornin we've usually separated so no pokes. 1 of my gay mates I've known since birth and if we share bed he'd be more worried if i didn't put my arm round him, he always sleeps cuddled up to me. Seriously nothin sexual with him, I'm friend of family and we're v close.
Only Once a more casual friend who's straight woke me with a bj i was shocked, but he was good and sexy so didn't stop him. But he's definitely in denial. Only seen him maybe twice since and he is Mr straight. I'm not fussed-just a shame for him to limit his life with secrets.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a teenager and into my twenties it was common for me and my friends to share a bed.

i had a big crush on one of my best friends and a number of times I would spoon him and try to get hold of his junk. Not once did he freak out. Everytime, when i got my hands in his pants and started to fondle him, he would just grab my wrists and move my hands away, up to his chest. He would ususually say "hey man, I'm tired, I've gotta get some sleep. Early on, he would let me fondle his cock and balls for several minutes, but he never got hard. I suppose that was the time when I learnt that i was gay and he learnt that he was straight. I still cherish those mornings waking up with his warm breath on my neck and his arms around me.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a teenager and into my twenties it was common for me and my friends to share a bed.

i had a big crush on one of my best friends and a number of times I would spoon him and try to get hold of his junk. Not once did he freak out. Everytime, when i got my hands in his pants and started to fondle him, he would just grab my wrists and move my hands away, up to his chest. He would ususually say "hey man, I'm tired, I've gotta get some sleep. Early on, he would let me fondle his cock and balls for several minutes, but he never got hard. I suppose that was the time when I learnt that i was gay and he learnt that he was straight. I still cherish those mornings waking up with his warm breath on my neck and his arms around me.

Great friends you must be. He just kind of knew you needed to work it out and didn't get all crazy about it. Sounds like a nice bud

D

deleted3782

I remember one weekend when I was in college, my best friend from high school and I decided to meet in Washington DC for a weekend. We met up along the Mall with no reservations for a hotel room, so we drove out to Rosslyn for a cheap(er) room. The first place we went to had no rooms, the second place had rooms but only one bed. My friend looked at me wondering if that set-up was acceptable...and I (wanting to hide my raging attraction to him) made a huge dramatic point of not wanting to share a bed with him...as if I could dispell any notion anyone ever had that I was totally head-over-heels in love with him with this emphatic repulsion. "NO way! I'm not sharing a bed with HIM!" He looked at the desk clerk and shrugged, and we trudged off to another hotel...finding one with two separate beds.

Man, was I stupid. :rolleyes:

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Wow XYZ, I always welcome the opportunity to share a bed with one of my friends! I ALWAYS respect their boundries and never impose myself on them however.

I probably wouldn't feel the same about someone I didn't know however....unless they were just super hot...

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember one weekend when I was in college, my best friend from high school and I decided to meet in Washington DC for a weekend. We met up along the Mall with no reservations for a hotel room, so we drove out to Rosslyn for a cheap(er) room. The first place we went to had no rooms, the second place had rooms but only one bed. My friend looked at me wondering if that set-up was acceptable...and I (wanting to hide my raging attraction to him) made a huge dramatic point of not wanting to share a bed with him...as if I could dispell any notion anyone ever had that I was totally head-over-heels in love with him with this emphatic repulsion. "NO way! I'm not sharing a bed with HIM!" He looked at the desk clerk and shrugged, and we trudged off to another hotel...finding one with two separate beds.

Man, was I stupid. :rolleyes:
that'll teach you!

A

AM_092

I grew up in a three bedroom home, and since my two sisters were much older, they both demanded a room each.

So since I was a kid, I shared a room and bed with dad. It only stopped when I was 16 and went to live with Mum.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've shared a bed with my man for the last 2 years or so, and even thought it's a California King - I still want to sleep alone. I miss those nights of just my cat and I. One huge body pillow for the Empress Bitch of the Universe and the rest of the bed for me.

Hey - she didn't snore in my ear, fart, scratch my legs, or steal the covers.

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats spooning?

Laying front to back, in a partial fetal positon. Best way I could think of on how to describe it.

To answer the question, I have shared a bed with other men, gay, bi, straight, whatever. No big deal. Well, unless you count the fact that I am apparently horrid to sleep with. I toss quite a bit, and my bedmates get the worst of my flailing limbs. Bruises are common, unless they move off the bed.

Strangely I do not have that issue with my current partner, though he tends to cling to me, wrapping around as if he were some deranged python. I enjoy it, and he doesn't get hit.:biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Shared beds with same-sex friends since jr high. I was a junior in high school when my parents and younger sibs went to the other coast for a school year. My best friend's parents invited me to come live with them. I usually had a sleeping bag on an air mattress in his basement bedroom (he had a queen-size bed, an old one of his parents', I think).

We both slept nude. (all my friends slept in the nude.) Sometimes I just wanted to be warmer, or he did, he'd invite me in (or I'd ask), and I'm climb in his bed and we'd snuggle and spoon.

Sometimes they'd have family visiting, and he'd have to give up his bed. We'd get "assigned" somewhere else and share a bed. He was a big snuggler (as I am!), so it was natural to just strip off and spoon and snuggle each other. Nothing sexual involved.

Had a third friend who often hung out with us, and we sometimes ended up sleeping in a big pile of naked bodies and covers after a late night playing music or cards. Same experience at friend's houses when we'd partied too much for safe driving.

My high school and college friends were pretty casual about sharing their beds if there was a good reason, and it was never a big deal. Most of my friends were straight-identified, though I had some gay friends whose beds I also shared, just for sleeping. Everybody was pretty snuggly, and we usually spooned. None of this "you stay on your side, and I'll stay on my side" stuff.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've shared a bed with my man for the last 2 years or so, and even thought it's a California King - I still want to sleep alone. I miss those nights of just my cat and I. One huge body pillow for the Empress Bitch of the Universe and the rest of the bed for me.

Hey - she didn't snore in my ear, fart, scratch my legs, or steal the covers.

California King bed here, too--and I'm the one to steal the covers. :redface:

But not the one to snore, fart, or--most amazingly--wake up in the middle of the night shouting.

(My man was dreaming that he'd seen a ghost.)

NCbear (who loves having a BIG bed :tongue:)