Two-Handed Jerking

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes I like to j/o using both hands on my cock, moving them both up and down at the same time.

It took me this long to figure out it might be fun to move my hands slightly differently to add to the stimulation!

I just happened to start moving the bottom hand down the shaft, and then a beat later, move the top hand down ... then up in the same rhythm. Up/up; down/down; up/up; down/down ... sort of a heartbeat rhythm.

It was fun. And I shot a bucketload of cum! So I'm recommending you try this if you like jerking two-handed ... and maybe you'd like to pass on a technique you think is unique to your personal stroke sessions ...

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. From time to time, I use the two-hand method as well. Kudos on putting your technique up. I'm sure a lot of people here will be giving it a try.

Blessings

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I learned to jerk using two hands I thought the whole thing needed attention at first. Learned later one handed works heheh. I often will use two, though hard to use a computer at the same time. Two hands from someone else is very hot, but 4 is even better!

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I try hard I can get both hands on but then I can't stroke fast enough to cum.

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have always been a two-handed jerker here. Haven't tried your method yet, krispdx, but I'll give it a shot next time.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I like it when girls try to jerk it with two hands. Its so funny. But when I do it, the whole thing just seems sort of pointless. I like to keep one hand free if I am going to do it. Which I rarely do nowadays...and not for any good reason. Maybe I should pick it up again? lol

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes when I am jerking off I flip my hands the other direction so the thumbs are pointing down. Kind of like when someone is holding a flag pole marching in a band. It has a different feeling for me as well.

Attachments