Two Hands

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jun 17 2005, 11:51 AM
The two handed hold is cool for showing on cam because it's obviously being done to demonstrate cock length and the pride that goes along with it. It's really a great technique for the exhibitionist to employ in his dick handling routine :excl: Does anyone want to volunteer his having done this on cam?
[post=321521]Quoted post[/post]​

You always can add an unexpected erotic touch even to a post for a rather shallow question. Of course you can use two hands, I certainly can since the only requirements are a dick of sufficient length to provide space to place two presumably normal size hands around side by side (preferably with a bit left over to prove there is something in those hands) and an easily developed skill of using a baseball bat grip on it. But you have hit upon something here. What is probably provocative about two hands is that not only does it provide fairly complete encapsulation as found in the vagina, deep throat or anus which is very arousing but it reminds the owner that this is certainly not possible for almost the rest of the male population and therefore is a relatively unknown feat (except here where you can find just about every bizarre big dick adventure imaginable in plentiful supply). We men like to do things that single us out and bolster our egos and a two handed dick clinch is certainly a good one to employ when you notice that you have the ugliest nose of all your male acquaintances or the yellowest teeth or most grizzly hair on your back.

D

deleted111

I use 2 hands frequently both in J/O and when my BF is giving me oral. A lot of the times though I use one hand and he uses one hand then sucks on the rest. Gives him more control and I can relax a bit more.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, you can give it a GENTLE Indian burn for fun. (I take it everyone here remembers primary school and knows what an Indian burn is?)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 18 2005, 08:18 PM
Oh, you can give it a GENTLE Indian burn for fun. (I take it everyone here remembers primary school and knows what an Indian burn is?)
[post=321930]Quoted post[/post]​
I thought an Indian burn was one of your wry comments.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by motlissof+Jun 18 2005, 02:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; Jun 18 2005, 02:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Jun 17 2005, 11:51 AM
The two handed hold is cool for showing on cam because it&#39;s obviously being done to demonstrate cock length and the pride that goes along with it.  It&#39;s really a great technique for the exhibitionist to employ in his dick handling routine :excl:  Does anyone want to volunteer his having done this on cam?

You always can add an unexpected erotic touch even to a post for a rather shallow question. Of course you can use two hands, I certainly can since the only requirements are a dick of sufficient length to provide space to place two presumably normal size hands around side by side (preferably with a bit left over to prove there is something in those hands) and an easily developed skill of using a baseball bat grip on it. But you have hit upon something here. What is probably provocative about two hands is that not only does it provide fairly complete encapsulation as found in the vagina, deep throat or anus which is very arousing but it reminds the owner that this is certainly not possible for almost the rest of the male population and therefore is a relatively unknown feat (except here where you can find just about every bizarre big dick adventure imaginable in plentiful supply). We men like to do things that single us out and bolster our egos and a two handed dick clinch is certainly a good one to employ when you notice that you have the ugliest nose of all your male acquaintances or the yellowest teeth or most grizzly hair on your back.
[post=321733]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

motlissof, you berate yourself&#33;

Well, in additon to marshmallow creme, He He, I at one time enjoyed gripping the end of my cock (with foreskin retracted), behind the head with my left hand, while I jacked the remaining 6 - 7 inches (or so) with my right hand, kinda like cocking a pump shotgun. On occasion and when lucky, I would have my participating friend keep my "pump" lubed with a light cool spray of lite fragrant oil. Even flavored dick dip worked worked nicely.

blackwood

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by blackwood+Jun 18 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Jun 18 2005, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by motlissof@Jun 18 2005, 02:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@Jun 17 2005, 11:51 AM
The two handed hold is cool for showing on cam because it&#39;s obviously being done to demonstrate cock length and the pride that goes along with it. It&#39;s really a great technique for the exhibitionist to employ in his dick handling routine :excl: Does anyone want to volunteer his having done this on cam?

Well, in additon to marshmallow creme, He He, I at one time enjoyed gripping the end of my cock (with foreskin retracted), behind the head with my left hand, while I jacked the remaining 6 - 7 inches (or so) with my right hand, kinda like cocking a pump shotgun. On occasion and when lucky, I would have my participating friend keep my "pump" lubed with a light cool spray of lite fragrant oil. Even flavored dick dip worked worked nicely.

blackwood
[post=322046]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Leave it to you blackwood to do RoysToy one better going from slightly erotic to seriously prurient. Who would have thought this inane question about two handed dick handling could lead to such heavy breathing on the part of post readers.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by motlissof+Jun 19 2005, 03:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; Jun 19 2005, 03:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by blackwood@Jun 18 2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by motlissof@Jun 18 2005, 02:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@Jun 17 2005, 11:51 AM
The two handed hold is cool for showing on cam because it&#39;s obviously being done to demonstrate cock length and the pride that goes along with it.  It&#39;s really a great technique for the exhibitionist to employ in his dick handling routine :excl:  Does anyone want to volunteer his having done this on cam?

blackwood
[post=322046]Quoted post[/post]​

Leave it to you blackwood to do RoysToy one better going from slightly erotic to seriously prurient. Who would have thought this inane question about two handed dick handling could lead to such heavy breathing on the part of post readers.
[post=322058]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

------------

Kinda like B-O-O-M &#33; motlissof, Kinda like B-O-O-M &#33;

b-b-b-b-blackwood

seriously_hung11:
Originally posted by Scion_xB2005@Jun 13 2005, 05:47 AM
Hey i was wondering if any body here can use both hands to jack off??? I can fit one and a half hand on it but i cant get my self off. I was just wondering if any body could do this, and if you can, post pic of you doing if or give a link.
[post=320060]Quoted post[/post]​

With two hands on it I have 4 or 5 inches left over. With three hands my head still sticks out about an inch. Yes, I&#39;ve done this on cam, and the universal response is "OMFG&#33;"

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by seriously_hung11+Jun 20 2005, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seriously_hung11 &#064; Jun 20 2005, 01:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scion_xB2005@Jun 13 2005, 05:47 AM
Hey i was wondering if any body here can use both hands to jack off??? I can fit one and a half hand on it but i cant get my self off. I was just wondering if any body could do this, and if you can, post pic of you doing if or give a link.
[post=320060]Quoted post[/post]​

With two hands on it I have 4 or 5 inches left over. With three hands my head still sticks out about an inch. Yes, I&#39;ve done this on cam, and the universal response is "OMFG&#33;"
[post=322357]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I guess my glove size of large and usually extra large might explain why with my 10.75 and sometimes 11 dick has very little room after putting two hands on it, mostly the head protruding out beyond hands. Certainly not 4 or 5 inches. Are you sure you don&#39;t have a 13 inch dick??

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by seriously_hung11@Jun 20 2005, 06:40 AM
With three hands my head still sticks out about an inch. Yes, I&#39;ve done this on cam, and the universal response is "OMFG&#33;"

Actually, I think the OMFG comment is directed at your having three hands&#33; :D

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 20 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 20 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seriously_hung11@Jun 20 2005, 06:40 AM
With three hands my head still sticks out about an inch. Yes, I&#39;ve done this on cam, and the universal response is "OMFG&#33;"

Actually, I think the OMFG comment is directed at your having three hands&#33; :D
[post=322426]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL@ DoubleMeatWhopper :D

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 20 2005, 10:29 AM

Thats what I was thinking.

Wow.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar+Jun 20 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Jun 20 2005, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 20 2005, 10:29 AM

Actually, I think the OMFG comment is directed at your having three hands&#33;  :D

Thats what I was thinking.

Wow.
[post=322457]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
There are never enough hands. I need two for my dick, two for my tits, and one for my balls. In reality, one masturbates and the other commutes.