Two hot size queens talk size

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"size queens"?

i was under the impression that a 'size queen' is one that prefers huge dicks.

all they said was that size matters and tiny ones are bad. <-- that qualifies them as being size queens??

one of them was actually talking about one that was TOO big.....

D

deleted105034

:biggrin2:Hahaha, that girl on the right is dumber than a sea sponge!

In the second video she was talking about the supposed "confident small-dicked guy" and the girl on the left totally cut her off!

I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole (pun intended) Someone needs to tell her that the size of her brain matters too...:cool:

I'd bone the crap of the girl on the left though, she's so pretty (drools) and she actually had something usefull to say to the guy who wanted suggestions...

This makes me wonder though, realistically, how do tiny dicked guys ever get laid? You know how much women talk! It would be all over campus before you could pull your pants up.

I guess I should just appreciate that my girl still thinks I'm huge....:rolleyes:

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the line "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" is always such shit; to quote Bill Engvall, "it takes a long time to get to England in a Row Boat"!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
:biggrin2:Hahaha, that girl on the right is dumber than a sea sponge!

In the second video she was talking about the supposed "confident small-dicked guy" and the girl on the left totally cut her off!

I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole (pun intended) Someone needs to tell her that the size of her brain matters too...:cool:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that :tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was actually kinda boring... coulda used some spice... much less better content/dialogue, much less personality, much less sex appeal...

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First video: Doggie Style or Oyster Style is the way for the smaller guys. (Not mentioned, which was is best to take Mr. Big)

Second video: It's girth, not length that fills the pussy.

Two good points. Thanks.