Two Hot Straight Guys

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
beautiful guys! Especially the blond with the longer hair! Is it supposed to have sound? Mine didn't...and that would make it so much hotter!

AudiMan

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Huntersville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the vid. I was great. And the blonde guy was very cute, and that body, wow. I would just like to say that the reason I really liked this movie was for the fact that it seems that all the videos you see today of really hot guys that have nice bodies are hung or at least larger than average. The fact that these guys were small made it seem more realistic. I thought that it made the video hotter.

B_arctc_mnkys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Because I am such a nice person I will upload it for you. Will upload it in parts for you guys. I will upload it in three parts on RpaidShare. Just give me a little while.

B_arctc_mnkys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BTW If anyone else has anything similar to this let me know.You don't know how long I have been waitin for something like this. I have dreamt of the perfect video and this is exactly it. So anything similar would be great :)

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a great video :smile:

I was looking forward to downloading lots of other hot looking videos from that website, but it looks like most of them are taken down - I'll just have to check it for the fresh releases nd dl them while they're still up.

thanks for the vid:wink:

B_arctc_mnkys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry guys. Doesn't look like it is going to happen. I tried my best but it was taking forever to upload. And then my computer crashed half way through. Sorry guys, I really am. Hopefully The Blue Sheet will upload it somewhere else. Fingers crossed.