• 20 iq points

Votes: 145 28.3%

• Total voters

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had to think about it but i think id be happier with the two more inches. what would u do?

TheSeiF

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iq, being at about 130 now that would make me genius and stuff, besides, those two inches can be added "manually", not so with IQ where you can only diminish it

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who wouldn't want to be smarter? I'm pretty satisfied with my cock, and though I'd want a little more length, isn't intelligence much more valuable? There are enough dumbasses out there.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AS long as I am not going to lose any of my social skills.. I am happy with the size of my dick. 2 inches isn't nearly as cool as a 179 IQ:biggrin1:
I can just seem myself trying to whip out my IQ to impress the ladies and gents.:wink:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fine. and while ur at it, everyone post ur iqs. It'll be interesting to see how preposterous it all gets

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Your iq is 159, and you have 6,851 posts on this site? What a waste

If it makes you feel better, BigA(who has never taken the time to learn anything about me, yet still makes a judgement on me)

I have also gotten my university degree, currently working on my specialization, have an active social life, play on three sports teams and read avidly.

I just have this thing called "time management". I see no reason to pick on me. I choose to use my intelligence in a variety of ways.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My IQ is 230. I need to wear XL hats, some women have problems accomodating my searing wit, and everyone envies the bulge between my ears.

Seriously, somewhere around 140. I forget the exact number, it was a loooooong time ago. Whatever, it still doesn't stop me from being a social retard with a reputation for really really dumb mistakes. I think it adds to it actually.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I'm the lowest here then at 129. I assume everyone on LPSG is in the 97th percentile. lol.

Interesting... Everyone here has declared iq points, yet the voting is 14-5 in favor of inches. When extra iq points will get me laid, I will take them

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm the lowest here then at 129. I assume everyone on LPSG is in the 97th percentile. lol.

Interesting... Everyone here has declared iq points, yet the voting is 14-5 in favor of inches. When extra iq points will get me laid, I will take them

Having a big dick will NOT get you laid. You need the wits to get the girl in the first place! I know of people hung like elephants who have ZERO game and are virgins. Why? Because they're morons with nothing else to offer.

Girls like wit and intelligence, the problem is many people just find it easier to dumb themselves down to pick up morons (men and women included). It's not like a big dick is a chick magnet. It's the look and personality that make the first and best impression.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, maybe I've met ONLY the wrong women. but women I've met don't appreciate wit and intelligence, at least not in a sexual way. You're right to an extent. There's a way of talking to girls but i don't think it has anything to do with iq?

I'm surprised u have found differently at 18

Having a big dick will NOT get you laid. You need the wits to get the girl in the first place! I know of people hung like elephants who have ZERO game and are virgins. Why? Because they're morons with nothing else to offer.

Girls like wit and intelligence, the problem is many people just find it easier to dumb themselves down to pick up morons (men and women included). It's not like a big dick is a chick magnet. It's the look and personality that make the first and best impression.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, maybe I've met ONLY the wrong women. but women I've met don't appreciate wit and intelligence, at least not in a sexual way. You're right to an extent. There's a way of talking to girls but i don't think it has anything to do with iq?

I'm surprised u have found differently at 18

I guess I just hate dumbasses and never have any incentive to bone them or associate with them. And that goes back to my whole thing about people dumbing themselves down for others to "accept" them.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm
Hard to say---I haven;t had my IQ measured in many years, and given how my life is, I have probably already gotten much dumber. Since I am not using my dick for anything but to pee from these days, I guess I'd take the 20 IQ points. The last time it was measured, I recall it being 160. I don't have any records to back that up, so if you want to disbelieve it, that's fine.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone's saying IQ but i'm not seeing it in the polls. C'mon this isnt like an election, you're vote actually matters here.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone's saying IQ but i'm not seeing it in the polls. C'mon this isnt like an election, you're vote actually matters here.

I would imagine that the ones who blindly picked the gain of 2 inches probably wouldn't be all that intelligent even if they did pick the gain of 20 IQ points.